+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battle of the Exes

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post

if your boyfriend wants to do something, tell him to send a friend to beat his ass or pull a drive by on his house. but still, you're not going to see any money from him. but it sure would be worth the pain!
    That could be fun. You should go too. Make sure to wear your spikiest boots.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    well, i'm sure her attitude will change when he cheats on her a million times.
    Baaahahahaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I talked it out with my bf last night and told him I just want to cut and run. Even just the thought of that loser causes me stress, and I'm done with that. I have a much better life now, but as long as he's still 'around', I feel like I can't be completely happy.
    Yeah, and if your bf feels like he's "getting away with something", remind him who gets to bang you every night. He'll start grinning and forget what you were talking about.

Old joke: Why is divorce so expensive? Because it's worth it.

The price you've paid to get that chode out of your house and off of your couch is a bargain, worth it at double that price. What's even better is the fact that, because you don't have kids, you aren't actually tied to him. In fact, once you realize you're not getting the money out of him, the only connection left is your own anger.

I think one good ass-kicking would help a lot. look into that.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 10-08-08 at 04:56 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks Giga. You know what's funny.....that you called hima 'chode'....which in his language (Punjabi) translates into '****er'. I'm not sure if you knew that when you wrote it or not, but I thought "how fitting".

I think I will do what Indi said and walk away with a parting shot insinuating he's too much of a useless bum to ever come up with the money. He will HATE that I think that abut him.

He sent me another email this morning telling me that, basically, he's still a bum and that his girlfriend and all her friends are covering all his expenses on this trip because he's too broke. He then proceeded to go on and tell me that I was the best thing that ever happened to him, and he knows it's all his fault that things went south, and told me he was glad I finally found the happiness I deserved. Damn straight.

I love to see bad people grovel.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

lol i was gonna say earlier, "he's probably having her pay for the whole trip."
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You could always cut AND still try to get paid, Blue. Use some reverse psych as a parting shot. Tell him that you doubt he'll *ever* do well enough for himself to ever be able to afford to pay you. Try to be as scornful as you can while still seeming like you feel completely sorry for him.
    Kind of late in posting, but I was out of town.

I don't think this strategy will work, indi. I've had lots of experience with professional bums... they are quite literally shameless.

I say write the money off. It isn't that much in the first place, and it's a complete waste of your time and energy to try to pursue it. You probably won't *ever* get it anyway. Just consider it the price you paid for your freedom.

Also, I would avoid letting your B/F involve himself in this. It's just a recipe for disaster.

If it's any consolation Blue, I spent soooo much money on the sloth (rent, food, utilities, etc.,). Even if I tried to get him to pay me back, I know he never will.

Like shh said, professional bums have no shame. And not only that, bumming is usually how they get by. They don't see borrowing money or buying something for them as a debt that needs to be paid the way we do. They'll find a way to rationalize it away instead of doing the hard work it take to pay it back. These types of guys usually feel like the world owes them somehow.

I wrote all the money off. I can always make more. And I refuse to contact him again for any reason.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123