+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you go nude on a nude beach?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe in Europe at the more popular clothing optional beaches more "normal" people go topless? It seems possible...

Yeah I think that topless beaches are pretty different from full-on nude beaches. Topless is no big deal in Europe.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah topless FTW. It's the best of both worlds. The seedy old f-ckers keep it in their pants and the girls get their cans out.

anachronistic Guest
    oh jesus. girls are practically naked anyway, with those skimpy tie-ons and everything. the only thing they are covering up are their vaginas, assholes, and nipples.

Erections not a big problem

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I 'heard' there is a pill that you take in order to prevent erections to enter some nudist resorts. I have no clue what kind of pill this could be but I was told it was required or you cannot enter. Not sure if it's true. I am sure the nude beach have no rule like that.
    To me, this sounds crazy. Nudism is about accepting bodies and nature and to be part of nature, isn't it? To take a drug to be allowed to be part of nature seems very illogical to me.

In my experience (mostly from Norway and other European countries), erections are not a big problem at nude beaches. Some men get erections, but are a bit discreet about it, and noone bothers too much. Overt sexual actions are not condoned in plain view and broad daylight.

I tend to get a semi-erection if I fall asleep on the beach, but have never had problems with that. Maybe this is a cultural thing.

I'd be scared to go to nudist beach. What if someone runs passed me and trips over my erection?! Hahahaha
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    I'd be scared to go to nudist beach. What if someone runs passed me and trips over my erection?! Hahahaha
    LMAO! You're gonna make me wake the neighbors.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

^ Ahahha. Sleep deprivation and caffeine high isn't a good mix. I'm in silly mode at the moment, might as well milk it while it's here!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

^ Ahahha. Sleep deprivation and caffeine high isn't a good mix. I'm in silly mode at the moment, might as well milk it while it's here!
    Speaking of caffeine...I just had 2 cokes within the last half an hour...guess who aint sleepin tonight!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Speaking of caffeine...I just had 2 cokes within the last half an hour...guess who aint sleepin tonight!
    LMAO! You're gonna make me wake the neighbors.
    The neighbours!

LOL...yea I guess I should slow down n the coke...gettin all jumpy now....but they're so good

I don't think i can do it

If i did, maybe I'm too much drunk on it
    or maybe a sort of tripping after taking drugs

LOL...yea I guess I should slow down n the coke...gettin all jumpy now....but they're so good
    That's the worst part, the jumpy feeling. I'm bouncing off the walls at the moment. I dread to see my parents reactions when they see they no longer have a roof hahaha.

That's the worst part, the jumpy feeling. I'm bouncing off the walls at the moment. I dread to see my parents reactions when they see they no longer have a roof hahaha.
    And I dread to see your reaction when they pack your bags for you.

And I dread to see your reaction when they pack your bags for you.
    Hahaha! Well, that'd be today cos' I'm leaving demain! I see you're psychic!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast