+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How To Approach A Girl.

Grk, she's smokin' hot. That bikini shot was, like....rawr! Don't let the bet contenders see that.

Does she have any idea that you are posting her pics for all the world to see? I'd be a little freaked out if someone posted my pics all over the net without my knowledge.

EDIT: Come to think of it, she might be the type that would like that. She definitely doesn't seem shy in front of the camera.
    Last edited by starbuck; 21-09-08 at 09:18 PM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Grk, she's smokin' hot. That bikini shot was, like....rawr! Don't let the bet contenders see that.
    Hey hey! No wanking off to my future wife!

Does she have any idea that you are posting her pics for all the world to see? I'd be a little freaked out if someone posted my pics all over the net without my knowledge.
    Good point.., I should probably kill the link..

EDIT: Come to think of it, she might be the type that would like that. She definitely doesn't seem shy in front of the camera.
    No.., don't be fooled.. All this social butterfly does is socialize.., that's it.., nothing more.. She's in front of books or her computer all day.., studying or working.. For someone so social.., she's very shy.., but hides it really well.., and she's very nervous and quite inexperienced which is fine.., I don't really mind it..

Conservative.., Greek Orthodox.., Republican.., with an overly protective father.. It might be a difficult transition for me to make.., but it'll definitely be interesting.. Regardless what she wants to do.., I do want to wait at least 4-6 months before we start doing anything.. Only because she's inexperienced.., I don't know if she can catch on to the fact that I'm not there because of the sex.., so that's enough time for her to talk to her friends and family and get the positive feedback of.. "ok.., he's not that kind of guy".., that she wouldn't likely be able to derive for herself.. Not because she's dumb or anything.., but because she lacks the experience..

I'm actually very excited though.. Sure.., she doesn't have that liberal uninhibited sexuality inside her (please.., spare me the "you never know").. she doesn't.. But I'm not only fine with that.., I like her more for it.. I can look at her.., her eyes.., when she laughs.., and just think to myself.., "I can totally see myself married with her.., spending the rest of my life with her.., she would make such a great mother and wife.., such a great friend and partner".. I just melt when I'm next to her.. And I really don't give a sh*t about the loss of control over my own self.., I feel comfortable enough with someone as honest and genuine as her to completely let myself go and get lost inside our own little world..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    There's a wealth of literature on this.., but I suspect you're looking in the wrong places..

- Marketing (Management & Strategy)
    - Consumer Behavior
    - Organizational Behavior
    - Behavioral Economics & Finance
    - Advertising & Sales (Persuasion & Promotion)

"How do we market a product or service to complete strangers?"

"How do we grab hold of their interest?"

"How do we engage their curiosity and make them want to know more?"

"How do we get them even more interested and maintain that interest?"

"How do we set ourselves apart from the rest of the market?" (Blue Ocean Strategy)

"How do we motivate a buyer and translate that into a sale?"
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

Now.., is the dating market really any different?

Think of yourself as a commodity.. a portfolio of assets.., human capital.., and qualities.. That's who you are.., and there's a marketplace you can sell yourself in exchange for an other commodity.., There is a certain demand for your portfolio of assets based on evolutionary biology.., social engineering and cultural practices..

Despite what you may have been lead to believe by an American media that uses "sex" to sell.. This tends to determine the survival rate of offspring..

Erotic & Physical Capital: 20%
    Emotional & Intellectual Capital: 30%
    Financial & Social Capital: 50%

Now.., fortunately for women.., we live in a hypersexualized culture where from a very young age.., men are conditioned to think of women as sex objects.. This becomes their life-long meta-model for how they respond to very attractive women.. Which means.., that men will ignore a woman's Financial & Social Capital value.., place less emphasis on her Emotional & Intellectual Capital value.., and focus on her Erotic & Physical Capital value.. Making the revealed preferences of men look something like:

Erotic & Physical Capital: 90%
    Emotional & Intellectual Capital: 10%
    Financial & Social Capital: Who cares?

Eventually.., after a guy gives in to all the advertising and marketing.., somewhere around his 4th or 6th girl he realizes that they're all pretty much the same.., whether she's screaming or silent.., moving or still.., hot or normal.., it doesn't make a difference for his d*ck.., it still feels the same.. So he starts to wonder.., "sex is not all it's cut out to be.., so what am I REALLY looking for?".., that's when the light dawns on his male mind.., "children.., family.., marriage".. His preferences for commodities on the dating market change..

Erotic & Physical Capital: 50% (Hey.., it's a HUGE decrease)
    Emotional & Intellectual Capital: 40%
    Financial & Social Capital: 10% (Mostly.., he doesn't want to marry someone everyone else has slept with)

So now that you have an idea about the preferences.., you can start to think about a couple of things..

Guys talking about a girl he's interested in to his friends:

- She's so thin and in shape
    - She dresses really sexy
    - She's got the whole T & A package
    - Supermodel legs and blow-job lips
    - These amazing eyes and her soft voice
    - Ugh.., and she's normal! No drama!

(Dude.., that's awesome.., sounds like a keeper)

Girls talking about a guy she's interested in to her friends:

- He's really really cute
    - He takes care of himself and knows how to dress well
    - His parents are loaded! Their net asset value is close to $30 million.., I asked the bank for financial statements..
    - Yeah.., plus he's an attorney.., making 6 figures a year!
    - Has his own car and place.., plus a vacation home in the Hamptons!
    - And he's ok.., I guess he's nice and all

(Ugh! You're so lucky!)
    Thanks Bro.
    You open a window for me.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastela View Post
    Grkscorp, you make some great quality posts
    He's the MAN

Yeah he helped me alot in the past. He understands where alot of AFCs are comming from. He knows how the game better than anyone here.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Alright, so this is what i figure im going to do:

*walk up to her after class*
    "Hey, im ____"
    "So, how are you enjoying the class so far?"
    etc etc for about 2-3min

Then, close with saying.
    "We should hang out sometime. Any chance I can get your number?"

What do you all think.
    Anyone????

Anyone????
    Great!

I like it.., simple.., to the point.., shows you're not afraid to be direct and obvious.., but at the same time.., not too forward.. really great job..

Depending on how well the conversation goes and what vibes you're picking up from her..

Ehh.., so-so: "We should hang out sometime!"

Good: "Why don't we hang out sometime?"

Both of them work well.., don't drive yourself crazy over them..

But DO change the "ANY CHANCE I COULD get your number?".. to a "why don't you give me your number and.., I'll call you to go hang out sometime".., or "why don't you give me your number so I can have it on my phone.., and maybe if I'm doing something this weekend I'll call to let you know"

Good luck! Relax.., looks like you have some good instincts that you're not even aware of yet.. Stop doubting yourself and start having a little more confidence with the way you think.., it's working..

Best,

GrkScorp
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 22-09-08 at 02:50 PM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

**** I didnt get a chance to ask her after class today >.>
    Gotta do it sometime this week for sure, i cant let this one go.
    Id rather know that she isnt attracted to me, then not knowing at all.

do it tomorrow and film it.

any update?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123