+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama Bi den

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    This is the problem with liberals, and dumbasses like YOU Mish are too fuccking dumb to figure this out
    It takes one to know one
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Hey, I didn't say it, YOU did.

Re-read what I wrote, I'm not going to repost it again
    Ok, how about I repost it mmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    DM, if you any indication of what a typical Republican voter sounds like then I rest my case. I think it's quite obvious who does the smears and over uses the offensive language and who does it more moderately and objectively."
    in response to

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter
    First off you mention several non-mainstream sources of information. Who the fucck cares? They make no difference and exist for every political opinion, although FAR and AWAY moreso for liberals. Although in regards to Swift Boat Veterans, can you blame them for getting pissed at Kerry? That douchebag got a lot of attention for throwing military medals on the White House lawn, and it turns out THEY WEREN'T EVEN HIS FUCCKING MEDALS. His were at home, and he used someone elses. What kind of sleazy cocksucker does that? Then he accused US troops of atrocities, while it was really the gooks torturing the ever loving shit out of American troops whenever they got the chance. And he was accusing Americans of doing that so it could lead to propaganda for the NVA?
    The exact quote followed by your exact reply to DM's post. I am assuming from the excessive use of curse words and how you openly tell him that "if that is how..." from the use of curse words, you were also associating DM with using smears against the democratic party for arguing. In return, makes me believe you feel all Republicans are what I have said previously. Are we not understanding each others use of words, or is one of us not paying attention to an important information from one of our other posts?
    Last edited by Zatguy; 20-10-08 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatguy View Post
    I am assuming from the excessive use of curse words and how you openly tell him that "if that is how..." from the use of curse words, you were also associating DM with using smears against the democratic party for arguing. In return, makes me believe you feel all Republicans are what I have said previously. Are we not understanding each others use of words, or is one of us not paying attention to an important information from one of our other posts?
    Zatguy, I think you assume too much. First of all there was an "if" in the beginning of my post. Second I was referring to Republican overuse of negative campaigning and using DM as an example of someone falling for it because he chooses to communicate in a similar manner. Republican over use of negative campaigning is not hearsay. Colin Powel said it [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7678788.stm[/url] Major surveys showed it, that Republican use of negative campaigning and smears is higher than Democrats ones. John Mccain's ads during the week of September 28-October 4, this year were 100% negative and smearing. It's a fact.

Fact: The non-partisan Wisconsin Advertising Project says that "during the week of September 28-October 4, nearly 100% of the McCain campaign's advertisements were negative. During the same period, 34% of the Obama campaign's ads were negative.

But the same organisation estimated that 73% of the ads Mr McCain aired since the start of the campaign have been negative.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Zatguy, I think you assume too much. First of all there was an "if" in the beginning of my post. Second I was referring to Republican overuse of negative campaigning and using DM as an example of someone falling for it because he chooses to communicate in a similar manner. Republican over use of negative campaigning is not hearsay. Colin Powel said it [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7678788.stm[/url] Major surveys showed it, that Republican use of negative campaigning and smears is higher than Democrats ones. John Mccain's ads during the week of September 28-October 4, this year were 100% negative and smearing. It's a fact.

Fact: The non-partisan Wisconsin Advertising Project says that "during the week of September 28-October 4, nearly 100% of the McCain campaign's advertisements were negative. During the same period, 34% of the Obama campaign's ads were negative.

But the same organisation estimated that 73% of the ads Mr McCain aired since the start of the campaign have been negative.
    Thank you, I'm glad you are making that clear for me before I think of you as one who uses one person as a example for the whole group. When I hear a "If", that usually means "I believe, but I just don't want to say it", which you must admit people most of the time use it that way (or at least from the culture in my state).

Also appreciated the fact that you used to prove republicans negative campaign with facts even. I just didn't agree with the choice to associate one man with the power of one vote (which means he has a voice, just nobody's going to listen to one's profane language) with a whole group of people. To be honest, yes the republicans appears to have a more slanderous campaign than the democrats. Not to say it's a bad thing, but in a election where we need to hear facts; the last thing we need is for the president to do nothing but put down the other guy.

I love to hear debates, I hate to hear people just saying "Democrats rule!" "No they suck Republicans rules" One reason why I do not like listening to the news and search on the internet for facts about one politician from another.

With the idiocy/corruption of people today, one can never assume too much, they can only assume wrong

Desperation calls for desperate means. But it's not working.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123