+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to break the curse?

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat View Post
    I do so many things wrong, that it's hard to suggest what i do right.
    My life is just one big struggle, i envy people that have everything go right for them.

P.S. I know I should think more positively, but at this point whatever I try ends in failure or arguments, so why even try anything at all?

In my mind, i know what I'd like to be like, but in reality, i doubt it'll happen.
    You are not alone in this, even if its not about girls. Ever since I have been in this world, I have met all kinds of people, but they all dissapear. Now I just don't know how to connect anymore. I am outsider in life. I do my own thing, set my own goals, but in the end I am still going to fail because you get tired alone. Somehow I have been alwais ashamed of my social status, I didn't have any money as a kid, so I just didn't know any way how to connect with others.. You needed money for everything.
    Now I just bought an expensive laptop, but might as well sell it because it has been just sitting on my desk for a week. There is nothing motivating in life. I do believe my curse is to be alone, as the indians said, because so far it has been so. Even the only people who understood me, my father, all dead or gone. Just when you get out of one problem, you enter another.
    Last edited by boobaa; 22-10-08 at 08:48 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    You are not alone in this, even if its not about girls. Ever since I have been in this world, I have met all kinds
    of people, but they all dissapear. Now I just don't know how to connect anymore. I am outsider in life. I do my own thing, set my own
    goals, but in the end I am still going to fail because you get tired alone. Somehow I have been alwais ashamed of my social status, I
    didn't have any money as a kid, so I just didn't know any way how to connect with others.. You needed money for everything.
    Now I just bought an expensive laptop, but might as well sell it because it has been just sitting on my desk for a week. There is nothing
    motivating in life. I do believe my curse is to be alone, as the indians said, because so far it has been so. Even the only people who
    understood me, my father, all dead or gone. Just when you get out of one problem, you enter another.
    Some people like to be independent, and I understand that, but not being appreciated for what you do is what bothers me.
    Your trying to find someone that shares your interests, but they're not willing to except you.
    What is the point of helping others, giving it your all, and living your life when it doesn't accomplish anything in the end?
    It's all bullshit the way we treat each other, we should help each other out and not judge all the time.
    It's always that your too slow, too fat, not intelligent enough, be financially stable at this
    point, don't have the fancy car, live on your own, are married yet, have kids.

All we do all our whole lives is work, nice life we have.
    Money runs the economy way too much, instead of everyone being equal.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

hey kromat, boobaa, don't be so hard on yourselves and others i might add. people are different, they don't always want to hang out, it doesn't mean there is ANYTHING wrong with you OR them.

as far as judging is concerned, i have to say when people judge others....well it's their loss isn't it? closed minded fools surely?

when someone makes judgements on other people and even tho they may show terrible signs of character, they could quite simply be having a bad day/have serious worries/be insecure themselves. You know people aren't judging you as much as you might think....thats all i'm sayin....give other people a break.

of course there are mean nasty people....but do you honestly think they enjoy their lives? of course not, you know why? coz other people hate nasty people...thats a fact! AND karma will take care of them, believe me....i've seen people come down, it might take a long time, but they come down. for instance i had this awful awful boss woman that literally scared me half to death and everyone in the dept. she was nasty and an absolute disgrace to people....tbo i had a sneaky suspicious she was sent by head office to get rid of a few....coz they just let go hundreds of people there recently....anyway she was really really really nasty and evil and i always tried to be optimistic and hope that she would change and actually that she had feelings, anyway she was recently let go herself ironically....classic....(she was aked to leave due to disgrace found out) BUT now i feel sorry for her coz she has no-one. but thats what happens to truly nasty people, they gets whats coming to them.

so the moral to the story is....why worry and why give up....keep trying....it's worth it, we're not here for long and don't waste it thinking too deeply about whats wrong with you or others for that matter (coz they got problems too).
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 22-10-08 at 10:34 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    At my age college girls want a fuller guy. Someone that doesn't weigh as much as them. Being skinny sucks when it comes to girls my age, but I love it because I know when I'm old and uglier I'll fill in and look normal. Also it's less weight for climbing when I'm cycling. Those old guys may have an expensive 15 pound carbon fiber bike, but I've got 50lbs lighter of a belly. haha.
    Why not put on some weight now and just lose what you don't like when you get older? If you're as hardcore into cycling it should be no problem.

Put on weight now to help get the girls and lose it later.

Also it's less weight for climbing when I'm cycling. Those old guys may have an expensive 15 pound carbon fiber bike, but I've got 50lbs lighter of a belly. haha

If you put on more muscle though you'd have that much more strength to climb uphill!

You're still young so you will fill out probably in your mid-20's.

Its not easy to put on weight.
    Don't expect anything.

I wish I could say that.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Kromat is 25 I think.

BTW, don't be too concerned about appearance since Eastern European people usually look good. I speak for myself.

I agree with ecojeanne... It's best to broaden your mind and look in every place you can. For example, I like cars and motor racing, and if I tried to find a woman who actually enjoyed talking to me about it, it would take ages, maybe never even find her.
    DUDE. i saw a scorching hot chick once driving an 03 cobra once like 2 years ago. the two mixed together was absolutely gorgeous, it was perfect. the chick revved uit up to like 2.5k at a light and launched the SOB and took off like a bat outa hell. the sweet part was, that the chick could f'n shift it like a pro! and those clutches arnt light either.
    think it had a flowmaster exhaust, and it definitely had a KB on it. god. id give anything to have that chick.
    oh and it was definitely her car, the plates had a girls name on it, im assuming hers
    for a minute i thought i was in heaven when i saw that.
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

No it's not easy, but it is possible.

Just takes A LOT of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla80 View Post
    No it's not easy, but it is possible.

Just takes A LOT of work.
    gah ive got the same metabolism, eat like 4000 calories a day and i don't gain a pound (now i dont horribly at all, just in large amounts =p).. yeah girls are jealous of me.. lol but then again for a guy whose on the lean side, guess gotta wait a bit to fill out the 6'4 frame.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123