+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there a cut-off age for partying?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Slutty stuff goes on in L.A. clubs, but certainly not by everyone. I think anywhere you combine young people and alcohol, you will see slutty behavior. Also violence.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    yeah this thing of "clubs are for slutty people" I hear from people on here all the time. Is it an American thing? I've never heard that sentiment expressed here in Sydney. Most young people go to clubs.
    Well I just find grinding and the like somewhat offensive, being the old-fashioned chap I am.

I like going to dances, where people actually dance though. The club I went to seemed really provocative, I actually had my crotch grabbed, and it seemed like all the guys were just looking for some pussy, and it seemed like women were really willing to give it. I didn't like it at all. Maybe I am too classy.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Slutty stuff goes on in L.A. clubs, but certainly not by everyone. I think anywhere you combine young people and alcohol, you will see slutty behavior. Also violence.
    This nevertheless is true. It's because most young people are simply stupid. They don't know what they're getting themselves into. But you have to learn where the limit is somehow I guess...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    actually we don't really have grinding over here. I mate of mine just got back from San Diego and he's about as much of a prude as I am, but he couldn't believe the grinding.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    actually we don't really have grinding over here. I mate of mine just got back from San Diego and he's about as much of a prude as I am, but he couldn't believe the grinding.
    It's so hard to believe. I feel like I live in Garbageland now. Are you shitting me?

My girlfriend says they don't grind in her country either. Maybe I don't belong in my own country?

Plus it's so self degrading of women. I can't believe any woman would deflower herself like that.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Grinding is what people do who don't know how to dance.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I could use some grinding right about now.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Here in St. Thomas, we call it "wukin up" and honestly, thats just how we dance. Some people go overboard and you'd swear they were ****ing, but some girls just have their ass on their guy and just swing their waist to the music and it doesnt look nasty. Not all grinding looks that bad, it just depends on how slack you look doing it.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

i don't see nothin wrong with a little bump and grind.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvimAwIuq-Q"]YouTube - R. Kelly - Bump N' Grind[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123