+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How long do you wait..?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Dig, I dunno, mbe you are right, but I didn't find Lite's post over the top. I didn't take it to mean that they have sex like that all the time, just that they are open to possibility. I mean, haven't YOU done all that stuff at least once w/all your experience?

Mbe you didn't read his history in the other thread, but "perfect" is not how I would have described his past. Completely FUBAR & he paid the price, sounds more like.

Anyway, Lite? Congrats on your wedding. Hope you come back & post about it.
    No, this isn't every night. Or even most nights. Maybe 5-6 times a month? It takes a lot of energy to do this, both mental and physical. However the mental part gets easier over time. Unfortunately people have a habit taking an expression of one's confidence in the bedroom as conceit or boastfulness. I don't care if people believe I'm good in bed or not, unless they're my soon to be spouse.

I just like trying to be helpful, and in some ways that may be over the top. I personally believe all of my advice to be real, honest, and accurate. Even if others disagree. That's why it's a forum, for discussion of ideas. Or in Dig's case, following people from thread to thread to insult them whenever they post something she disagrees with.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Anyway, Lite? Congrats on your wedding. Hope you come back & post about it.
    And thank you for the well wishes. We're actually getting married just after midnight, then flying home to visit my family for the holidays. Our brief honeymoon will be the train ride back to Seattle on the Empire Builder. Hooray for private bedrooms on the train.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Just over a month for me. Didn't regret it at all since I'm in love with the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunny View Post
    Just asking out of curiosity as my friends and I were discussing this today. When you're dating someone new, how long do you wait before you have sex? An hour, a week, a month, wait until marriage? Or do you have sex before you even start dating?
    Seems to settle right around the 2 - 4 month mark in most cases... But basically whenever I feel the chemistry is right, they have the qualities I want, and I feel that I love them and they they love me. It's probably not the best way to go about it... but sometimes you have to take a chance.

Also... if the guy (or girl) doesn't want to get tested and I can't convince them they should... I tend to not stick around because we obviously can't see eye to eye.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    Lite, are you for real? You really try too hard to make yourself, your life and your advices to seem perfect. Please come back to planet earth and give people REAL suggestions that would work on human beings and not bullshit that you give us from a fantasy world that you have created in your head.
    I hate to disagree with you, but Lite pretty much said what I would've said... and I'm not one to be 'over the top' or not give people REAL suggestions. A person doesn't have to be cynical in order to be genuine.

Life can be great and wonderful at times... pain is not the only way in which to define life.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Oh puleeze Hunny ... when the time is right, you'll know!

But if you need rules ... here's a good one. When you are together and you sit on a chair ... if when you stand, you find yourself still stuck to the chair, then it's time!!

Carl.

My lord Carl... I would've never thought you capable of such a risque comment . I'd blush if I had manners... hah.

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    Lite, are you for real? You really try too hard to make yourself, your life and your advices to seem perfect. Please come back to planet earth and give people REAL suggestions that would work on human beings and not bullshit that you give us from a fantasy world that you have created in your head.
    I think we should all try to withhold snap judgements about the validity of everyone's posts here, especially since Lite is a newer addtion to LF.

We have no reason to not believe that Lite's suggestions aren't "real." Some people spend alot more time and energy on their sex lives, and he seems to be one of them. His advice was helpful and relevant.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Well I've been with my girl for 5 months now and still nothing. We're kind of on a break though so meh. It'll happen when the time comes I guess.
    We're not all that bad you know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123