+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I got it in her butt last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    who cares if he talks about this shit Misombra. It's anonymous. You hate the cock, that's your problem. You resent men, and you hate the cock.
    and you love the cock? would you like to come give my boyfriend a blowjob, maybe get it in his butt since i don't do that stuff?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I'm sorry.

I thought I made the title clear to everyone that this thread was about anal.

Anal being anal sex.

Anal sex referring to putting one's penis inside another's anus (aka butt, ass, booty).

I would have assumed that if one did not want to read about these things in a thread titled "I got it in her butt last night", then they would not have chosen to enter said thread where they knew the topic would be able anal sex (anal sex being described above.)

Ah yeah I understand that but I have lost count the number of threads which aren't about anal and you just happen to bring it up. All I am saying is that it is a really tired subject.

ah the thread reminded me of that video "what what in the butt"

anyway what's the big deal, the thread was clearly titled towards this if you don't like it why not avoid it like half the other posts? This IS meant to be about intimate stuff and I agree with Fras it's much better to talk about this stuff on here than to your mates.

Thanks for sharing fras I had a laugh when you described it as it's like having sex for the first time lol. Would you ever give it a go again once you guys get use to it or is it a done deal, no more?
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.

...To digress from the anal hating here, good on you dude! My boyfriend and I are going to try anal pretty soon (I'm a little apprehensive), so I'm glad it was a reasonable experience for you. Hope it was good for you girlfriend and you'll try it again congrats!
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    and you love the cock? would you like to come give my boyfriend a blowjob, maybe get it in his butt since i don't do that stuff?
    Giving is not as hard as receiving. I would much rather give it than receive it
    You know that look women get when they want sex?
    Me neither!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123