+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tips on how to achieve orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    And it's totally wasted on them. If I could have unlimited orgasms I'd never stop.
    Wasted?

I get myself off roughly 50 times in one go. Time I enjoy "wasting". Ah, bless multiple/repeated orgasms.

Alright, here's something for the graphic aficionado:

I have a tip for you, OP. Keep your legs down. No knees bent. Keep your legs parallel to the surface you're lying on. Tense your butt cheeks and lower leg muscles as you rub your finger against your clit in a circular motion. Experiment with different movements and amounts of pressure.

Keeping my knees bent prevented me from deriving any pleasure from oral for some time, until I realised that I was bending my knees while he was going down on me, something I didn't do while I was masturbating (at least not until the very release phase of the orgasm). Hold on now, lassie, you're not masturbating with your legs positioned in this way when on your own, I thought.
    Prior to this, I thought receiving oral was pleasant but something I could live without. Oh boy, was I missing out. Now it's an amazing must. It was only a matter of adjusting the leg position. Get to know your body.

So yes, having orgasmed on your own and knowing what works for you will most certainly help in sexual encounters with others.
    Like some posters have said, you need to play with yourself first and learn how to orgasm on your own. It will be a lot easier to score with others after that. Once you have one, and you're past that mental barrier, there's no limit to how many you can have in relatively quick succession.

Also, more often that not you need to work for an orgasm.
    Today's Internet generation expects everything to be just a click away but a puss obviously isn't a mouse; no point in treating it as such. It's not so much about letting go as working up to letting go. Some people expect an orgasm to simply come to them. That's not quite how it works. YOU need to make IT come. You can't let go until you have that something to let go off. Once that pressure has built up, then you can let go and get your release (i.e. climax). You do need to free your mind, however. I believe this is a mental barrier.

You mentioned vibrators, OP. Tried one just for fun, didn't do much for me. You have fingers. Use them. What orgasm feels like: bliss.

I am constantly surprised at the amount of women who want to have orgasms with their partner when they don't even masturbate.
    Bloody hell, women, you have a clitoris - touch it. Gribble was spot on (pun intended) about multiple orgasms being wasted on women, but not all women. Certainly not those who know their way around fretboards/keys. So, if all else fails, pick up an instrument.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha I feel like all that advice is coming from a sour looking kitty
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Don't look at my like that. You know what time.
    No, I don't know what time. My brain is asleep. Can you help me out?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    haha I feel like all that advice is coming from a sour looking kitty
    How come? Hasn't received any complaints.

Can't imagine what a sour kitty looks like. The only sour kittys must be the sour tasting ones, and uh, those cats need to get a lesson in hygiene. Unless, of course, you meant sore. Edit: Or this:

*wub*
    Last edited by AnotherPoster; 30-11-08 at 06:27 PM.

Tedel Guest
    I suggest relaxing and being careful:

If that doesn't help, get married: Love is strongly bonded with sexual pleasure, when you are married you just give in yourself completely.

Just grind on him when he's inside you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123