+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guide on how to live life...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Belief in fate seems to lead people into being lazy in their motivations towards life. It might be more stressful to think of life as a system of cause and effect, but at least you feel like you have some free will and can make changes whenever you want (albeit not necessarily gigantic changes).
    That kills what I said on the very first place. What I said didn't mean that you've to sit down on your ass and do nothing about your life.

It means that situations might be really difficult right now, but if you get up on your ass and do something about it, even if it is difficult, then the end result will be more rewarding.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i've heard it said by people that the more intelligent one is the less happier they are with their lives. the more stupid one is the more they appreciate what they have.
    Have you ever watched vids of old Buddhist monks, or REALLY smart ppl, say Richard Feynman? Those guys laughed the whole time, almost like they were nuts or keyed into something the rest of us are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Have you ever watched vids of old Buddhist monks, or REALLY smart ppl, say Richard Feynman? Those guys laughed the whole time, almost like they were nuts or keyed into something the rest of us are missing.

waheeyyy maybe thats the fine line, maybe percieved stupid people are actually geniuses!!!

maybe we're all stupid for thinking eejuts are eejuts hehe, ya never know

afterall what is reality?
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 31-12-08 at 01:27 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Yeah, how 'bout them contemporary Buddhists? It's like they're trying to make an artistic statement with their poor communication skills.

Life ranges from doing something simple like eating a large and tasty chocolate bar to contemplating (and becoming bewildered with) the miraculous perfection of the human being and its ingenious creations.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123