+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Squirrely here and bombed at 6

Wow. I'm very confused right now. But that first post will go down in history. All the typos and everything. A true drunken masterpiece.

I rarely drink. Once every three weeks or so. But every now and then I like to get smashed. Just cause I can. And it's fun.

Alexi

hahah too funny..i cant stand whiskey straight, im a yak man myself, reme or henny so good
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

oh see that bottle sat there in the kitchen for weeks...it NEVER appealed to me until tonight! That stuff is just too much for me. But it was sweet that Clifton and Breezy were with me during that crazy stuff-Iron knew I had a couple of shots but left from work he had NO idea how bad I got-thank you guys for helping me...and Iron for calling to check on me too...hes so sweet!

Alexi-I cant believe I was so incoherent...what I was typing hey?
    Clifton I am the southern bumpkin still?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

ah sounds similar to my first time drinking LQ, was 14 and this girl hooked us up with 2 pints of henn, and one of those like foot tall bottles of segrams, i downed like 1/4th of the bottle in one hit, the rest of the night it just got worse, my main memories are getting in a fight with one of my friends, and telling the girl who got it for us, that i loved her, this was also the first day i met her hahah

WOW, I've never seen squirley like that before! Well at least your okay now!!! *hugs*

I rarely drink and when I do I only drink till I get a buzz.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

STAY AWAY FROM JD-it does no good...no good at all I say-my lungs are still burning.
    But it was good while it lasted-but I can say I dont like not feeling in control...that sucks...Ive just got a headache from hell now...

ahh, thats a good thing though, telling that story makes me wonder, from the first time i started drinking, i drank till i passed out, a pattern of behavior i still had untill 11months ago when i quit drinking cause when i got alc poisoning

I was celebrating Fawn...just didnt know when to quit. Finish Irons bottle and now I owe him another...oh well-live and learn...

"ITS GREAT TO BE ALIVE!!!"

Alcohol poisoning is the worst this possible. My ex had alcohol poisoning twice and he still drinks today *hits head* Alcoholic he is :S

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Do you know its been almost 10 years since Ive had a buzz like that? Ive come close to poising and wont do it again...ever and did it on hot damn shots...

ahh, i was trying to come down off some crystal, had been up for 2 days and really wanted to sleep, but see when you drink and your tweaking- you dont really feel it, its strange, like i couldnt walk or speak, but i DID NOT feel drunk at all..so i just kept drinking and drinking, and its kind of my friends fault- he was doin somethin he usto do to me when i was a kid, which is-coerse me into drinking way more than i could handle, him and his girl kept saying he had took his next shots already, so i basically drank nonstop thinking i needed to catch up, but the fool really had only hit a 2 shot glass like 4 or 5 times by the time i started smoking weed, now- once i started smoking bud, it all came rushing in, and i was ****in gone- they say my head and body just went limp, my eyes closed, his girl hadto put a trashcan under my face, then they hadto strip me down and put me in the bath tub, then they put me in my room, i threw up like 5 times in my sleep, woke up at night, and continued to throw up and sleep for the next 24hours, then i was ok

and youre not doing that again are ya?

its pretty nasty stuff, im lucky i had people to take care of me

oh i hope not. which is why i try to stay clear of drinking all together now. doesnt help i guess that my real dad and stepdad were alchohalics, as are all of my friends fathers, and ones mother...coincidency my stepdad only drank JD.

my one ok had several BAD experienes but as a freshman in high school(OMG my kid is gonna be a freshman) omg bad thoughts now-anyway had a large McDs cup of Everclear with a shot of Hawaiin Punch. Kinda turned the mix around...I hugged the porcelain queen for 3 days...I couldnt drink Hawaiin Punch up until the last couple of years-the smell or looks of it made me ill. OMG im gonna be sick.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast