+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My girlfriend has feelings for another guy

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    So, this is the time where you say you're sorry, but you will have to leave HER, at least until she sorts out her feelings.

That's the only way out of this situation. She's making you into a third wheel and she is slow-dumping you for someone else. Take the initiative and let her go on your own terms before she feeds you more poison.
    Mish is 100% right, I went through exactly what he described to an absolute tee.

Its a terrible feeling when you have to basically leave someone when you still love them with all your heart. You're going to be torn up for a while after it but trust me, no one will look down on you for it.

I had one person tell me I was wrong in what I did out of probably the fifty that asked me what happened. That person came back and said "now that I see who she truly is you had every right to leave and you deserve better." Those were the exact words out of this womans mouth. Just be confident in your decision and know that everyone who cares about you will stand behind you and probably have decided long before you had that it should be over.
    Last edited by Cbrider; 09-02-09 at 09:03 AM.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Mish is 100% right, I went through exactly what he described to an absolute tee.

Its a terrible feeling when you have to basically leave someone when you still love them with all your heart. You're going to be torn up for a while after it but trust me, no one will look down on you for it.

I had one person tell me I was wrong in what I did out of probably the fifty that asked me what happened. That person came back and said "now that I see who she truly is you had every right to leave and you deserve better." Those were the exact words out of this womans mouth. Just be confident in your decision and know that everyone who cares about you will stand behind you and probably have decided long before you had that it should be over.
    It is tough man, but Cbrider is right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123