+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Troll Wrangling

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Who's talking about personality here? For all I know she is probably a good person at heart, but that doesnt change how she looks externally in my eyes.

God, you are looking way too deep into this. Just cuz I did not cover it up with sweet words to make you feel I am more "classy" does not mean shit. My words stay. She is ugly.

Apparently having my own opinion is a problem nowadays. If so, we are all going to jail.
    LadieNisha4u2nv, how is your day? Is everything okay? What's wrong? Your post sounds too angry and emotional. Is there something bothering you outside of LF?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Yes indeed. But the classy comment struck a nerve as well. I am sorry for bringing my own personal problems on here. Guess I'm just having a bad day seeing as the next few weeks will be hell.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

when are you taking your vacation, Nisha?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Not until August. I'm trying to find a job to save up at least 1000 dollars to go on this trip without lack of money like I did in the past but I've applied so much places and its like Im not even given the time of day and it is so stressful. And on top it it my mother got less hours at work and the bills are getting worse and we are broke as ****. It is taking a toll on us and I really wish i could help but I cant. Even my boyfriend helps but it is only so much he can do he has his own bills as well. It just sucks right now I wish things were a whole lot better.

But I dont want to turn this thread into being about me so I'll stop here. But thanks for asking you guys.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

chin up ladie, things can only get better right?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Nah I'm not in the worst position. There are people who dont even have a roof over ther head. I'm grateful for what I have but it doesnt stop me from wishing I had more. When I start feeling super low I think of the people who have it a ton times worst than me though.

Sorry that I offended you. It hurts me to see people being judged by things they cannot change. I don’t think anyone can be ugly unless they have an ugly personality. I believe personality can be change if the person is willing. I understand that the photos are not really of Elle but if it had been, I think it’s her personality that would make her ugly or weird. If they were pictures of a very kind teenaged Elle, she would be pretty (attractiveness would be another personal level, imo). It’s one of those psychological things. If she was not such a nuisance here, she would not appear so negative.

If you want to share your personal story, maybe we can help support you through these difficult times but I understand if you don’t want to do that. <<<hugs>>>

EDIT: Oops sorry I didn't refresh the page and didn't see the new posts before my reply.
    Last edited by lesa; 27-02-09 at 04:42 AM.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still don't find her attractive.

That girl in the picture looks like the typical russian-philadelphian girls I'd see back home.

If I had money, I wouldn't give her a second glance.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whether that picture is elle or not, she's still ugly in my book.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Every time I open one of that dumb bitch's threads,
    Hey fuk head. Looks like your the troll, calling someone a dumb bitch.

Post reported to love admin.

Now stop ranting and raving you stupid piece of shit.

Post reported to ME, jackass.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh my god, that's the funniest shit I've read in a long time.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

That was ****ing hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewVasile View Post
    Hey fuk head. Looks like your the troll, calling someone a dumb bitch.

Post reported to love admin.

Now stop ranting and raving you stupid piece of shit.
    aaaaaaaaaahjahahaaaa you freakin dummy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Post reported to ME, jackass.
    OMG that HILARIOUS I Cant stop Laughing hahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahah

How many posts do you need to send an IM to love admin?

How many posts have I made?

That explains why it was reported to you. You RETARDED CUNT!

Look at me I am a love forum member. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I like being a DUMBASS like the rest of the losers here HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAH.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast