+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wow what should I even say to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Step-siblings I think Mishanya
    I think that's even more of a reason to tell her he's done with her.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Aera has it correct. We were dating then her mom and my dad married and we became step-siblings. We werent going to break up just because of that so we dated 1.5 more years then broke up about 3 months ago.

And yes I am done with her, but I dont want to piss her off. She's a great friend overall but not a good gf. I'm just going to probably be viewing her as more of a good friend that lives far away. I dont think I could really ever view her as a step-sister.

I am going on a "date" with this very cute girl Sunday but I think it would be a little too early to be bringing her home to the family!! It would be fun to mess around with my ex though. hehe.

and Show you the balls? How am I supposed to do that w.o going against what I think?

Ok well off to hang out with some friends! Fun monday night!

Well I went home this weekend to help my family pack up the house (they are moving) and my ex is here. It has been quite awkward. I havent spoken to her yet besides saying thanks when she would pass the milk or something at the dinner table. I havent even made any real eye contact with her. I have personally been unable to speak to her, I just don't really feel comfortable with it yet and I sort of feel like I would be losing some break-up progress even if it was a casual conversation.
    While I was out running some errands with my father she sent me some more texts. Once again she was the one that initiated it.
    So here is the convo. S = me

J: Do you wanna talk at all while ur here cuz if you dont wanna ill leave you alone but I wanna be able to talk to you.
    S: Um. I dunno. I was going to tell u if u wanted to talk we can tonight. I will prob leave asap tomorrow. k cya tonight.
    J:Ok I just dont want u to hate me and not wanna talk to me.
    S: I dont hate u. I dont think I ever could I just dont know if im ready yet but we'll see.
    J: Ok I just want u to be ok so if you really dont wanna u dont have to

My responses probably werent the best but they were true. Like I said before, I dont want to be an ass to her that just isnt me. If she texts me I will respond politely and truthfully.

I will most likely try to have a casual conversation with her and see how it goes.

The main reason I'm talking about this is because this weekend has showed me that I will be unable to live in this house for long periods of time if I am not over this crap. So for Spring Break I am unsure what I am going to do for the first half of the week probably stay with friends. Also this summer if my family hasnt moved by then I will be living here and that will be hard. If they have moved then I will find some other place to live.

So feel free to voice your opinions

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123