+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why does it matter to me?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you are 2 steps above retarded for even asking that question. You should never ask a question you don't really want to know the answer to. Also, who has sex first, and THEN goes and gets STD tested?

Anyway, I wouldn't want my daughter to have had that many partners by the age of 21, but think of it this way: teenage kids go in and out of relationships like water. 6 month-long relationships are considered "serious" to this age group, and I don't know many yong males that are willing to wait 6 months for sex when they are in a "serious relationship". If a teenage girl has one or two "serious relationships" per year, she would easily exceed the number of partners this girl has had. So is it a lot? Yes, and no.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think you are 2 steps above retarded for even asking that question. You should never ask a question you don't really want to know the answer to. Also, who has sex first, and THEN goes and gets STD tested?

Anyway, I wouldn't want my daughter to have had that many partners by the age of 21, but think of it this way: teenage kids go in and out of relationships like water. 6 month-long relationships are considered "serious" to this age group, and I don't know many yong males that are willing to wait 6 months for sex when they are in a "serious relationship". If a teenage girl has one or two "serious relationships" per year, she would easily exceed the number of partners this girl has had. So is it a lot? Yes, and no.
    Well thank you Your entirely right though, I should never have asked - but I did, learn from my mistakes eh! At least Im going for a std, many people I know dont bother.

Second part of your statement is pretty spot on too. Not just a pretty face are you!
    Last edited by mrdistant; 12-03-09 at 09:57 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdistant View Post
    Hiya everyone, first post here - I'll introduce myself properly soon.

Im a 22yo male, and I met a beautiful girl just over a month ago. Shes 20yo. She's great fun and fantastic to be with.

We slept together at the weekend, and we spoke last night about getting checked out for sti's seeing as it feels like we'll be together for a while.

For some reason I asked how many people she'd slept with (its normally the girl who asks!) . She said 5. Now for some reason its been bothering me ever since - I think its just slightly more than I was expecting. I predicted (and hoped) maybe 3 partners, 4 tops.

Not really sure what im looking for here but really Im being selfish and Im letting it spoil my good impressions of her.

Fire away with thoughts and opinions please

ps. Ive slept with 15 girls, so its not more than me - not even close - but Im a whore.. lol
    Here's a thought:

Never ask a question you don't want to know the answer to.

In fact, anytime you're about to ask a girl a question think to yourself "Do I really need to know the answer to this question?"

"Do you have any STD's?" is a fair enough question, but insecurity inducing questions like yours will nobody any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Here's a thought:

In fact, anytime you're about to ask a girl a question think to yourself "Do I really need to know the answer to this question?"
    Sound advice, thank you.

The funny thing is, there are alot of girls who lie about their virginity and you all believe them so you never know who is telling the truth unless they are an obvious whore. Toooooo many girls I've met in my lifetime said they tell their boyfriends that they are virgins knowing damn well they been around the block a couple times. But no, the boys' ego feels so safe and secure cuz they believe their lying girlfriend all cuz she claimed to be a virgin. It's all because thats what you want to hear. And when a girl actually is honest with you it becomes a problem. Weirdos.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    The funny thing is, there are alot of girls who lie about their virginity and you all believe them so you never know who is telling the truth unless they are an obvious whore. Toooooo many girls I've met in my lifetime said they tell their boyfriends that they are virgins knowing damn well they been around the block a couple times. But no, the boys' ego feels so safe and secure cuz they believe their lying girlfriend all cuz she claimed to be a virgin. It's all because thats what you want to hear. And when a girl actually is honest with you it becomes a problem. Weirdos.
    Eh, it's not a problem to me.

The girl I'm talking to now had five before me.

She's 19.

I don't really care.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Eh, it's not a problem to me.

The girl I'm talking to now had five before me.

She's 19.

I don't really care.
    yeah, who cares about STDs.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    yeah, who cares about STDs.
    Because everyone has unprotected sex, right?

God forbid someone has a healthy sexual appetite, right?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think you are 2 steps above retarded for even asking that question.
    He obviously did since he asked it. That is 17 steps above retarded to assume that people ask questions they don't want answers too. However regret after is an entirely different thing, I will ask cause I want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Here's a thought:

Hell yea!, it is by far better to find out from some hairy dude who walks up to you in public and tells you that your lover/girlfriend/wife is a dirty slut he slept with. That makes it that much better.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 13-03-09 at 05:23 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

good gawd 5 at 19?

maybe i'm old but not me or anybody i knew had that many partners at that age. not even close.

i had one partner until i was 22.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Some people are virgins until they are 25.

A lot of people are losing their virginity at 15/16 now. Is it really that bad to have had sex once every 9-10 months? Really?

@miso: Maybe it's a location or age thing. I don't know. I can say that people I know have had those amounts of partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Some people are virgins until they are 25.

A lot of people are losing their virginity at 15/16 now. Is it really that bad to have had sex once every 9-10 months? Really?

@miso: Maybe it's a location or age thing. I don't know. I can say that people I know have had those amounts of partners.
    It doesn't matter if they have sex 30 times every 9-10 months. Just the variety of partners is lame and shows a lack of respect for ones own body. I don't want a girl who doesn't respect herself, i can't respect someone who doesn't respect themself. Just cause she had 5 partners doesn't mean she has had sex 5 times only lol.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    It doesn't matter if they have sex 30 times every 9-10 months. Just the variety of partners is lame and shows a lack of respect for ones own body. I don't want a girl who doesn't respect herself, i can't respect someone who doesn't respect themself.
    I have a question for you, OV. When you enter into a relationship with a girl, how long will you wait to have sex? 6 months? 9 months? A year? Longer?

I don't see how having sex in relationships is a bad thing. Should she just get to a number and say, "looks like I've hit my allotment so no more sex for two years!"

i've had 3 in my lifetime and i think i'm about to find the 4th hehehehehehehehe

who cares how many people she slept with, does it really matter NO as long as they are not whores..i mean men too.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by mrdistant View Post
    And yeah, Im a hypocrite - but just cos I am/was a slut, doesnt mean I want a future girlfriend to be one. Kinda like if your parents smoke, they wouldnt want you too...
    Bad example

It's kinda more like if you beat people, you don't want them to punch you in the face as well.

It doesn't work that way.

I reckon since this is your problem, you should leave her. Take a vow of celibacy for 5 years and then maybe afterwards you will qualify for some one with less sex partners.
    Last edited by Mish; 13-03-09 at 05:49 AM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast