+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies, why is what YOU need more important than what WE need?

on the other hand, it really doesn't matter. it doesn't look like you are here for an advice or an honest opinion. all you want is to shit on your ex.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

"women are more balanced creatures and in many occasions their moral and values are higher than those of a majority of "men" out there. good riddance for her. hopefully she finds someone who is up to her standards."

lol, lol ...

you just made my day...

"women are balanced" - NO, they are a raging storm of contradictory emotions, driven by their monthly cycles.

"in many occasions their moral and values are higher than those of a majority of "men" out there"

By the strength of your argument you will agree, I hope, that in many occasions men's moral values are higher than those of a majority of "women".

It's like saying that sometimes it rains and sometimes it doesn't and concluding that it must rain today...

Also, it's funny how I can clearly see you're from North America with all your hatred of men... It's funny how in the US a woman can do no wrong, even the ugliest bitch is just fending for herself in a "man-dominated, patrarchal oppressive system", whereas if a man were to do the same thing he is a ... well, you know best...

pect are you innocent in all of this or is there anything you can think of in your behavior that may have played a role in her behavior towards you? c'mon we all have our flaws...don't we?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post

Also, it's funny how I can clearly see you're from North America with all your hatred of men... It's funny how in the US a woman can do no wrong, even the ugliest bitch is just fending for herself in a "man-dominated, patrarchal oppressive system", whereas if a man were to do the same thing he is a ... well, you know best...
    Don't be a hater. She's not American.

I can see why you have woman problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    Why is it that in order to have or maintain a relationship it has to be on your terms? What I mean is in order to get anywhere in a relationship, physically or emotionally, the woman has to be comfortable with it. If she isn't 100% comfortable the deal is usually off with NO mention of what the guy is comfortable with. Ladies why do you think what you want is more important than what we want?
    I think it has to do with the attitude of most men. They don't want to admit it when they are hurt or uncomfortable with something because it makes them look weak and vulnerable. While, most women are more readily than men to admit it so their needs are looked at first. I personally like guys who are more sensitive and honest about their emotions.

Don't jump to conclusions. Read my post above.

1. I laugh at warped logic and generalisations, like "most women are more stable than the majority of men." If I were to say "most women are less inteligent than a majority of men" I'd be a sexist, and rightfully so.

2. I have a distinct impression, but maybe I am wrong - I very much hope so, that the OP's intentions were questioned, he wasn't offered help, instead he was accused of wishing to "shit on his ex".

If another woman told you about her problems with her BF or an ex, would your initial reaction be a defensive mechanism to question her intentions?

And as to me "having problems with women" .. :-) where did you get that from?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

And as to me "having problems with women" .. :-) where did you get that from?
    Actually, I thought you were the original poster.

I didn't take issue with your disagreeing with indignant other than your ugly characterization of American women. I see a lot more hatred of women (especially on these forums) than I do the reverse.

Men who believe there is widespread hatred out there generally have women problems, though.
    Last edited by vashti; 23-03-09 at 12:33 AM.

i tend to think that majority of men are more intelligent than women. hasn't there been a research on male vs female brains and capacities? i'll look into it later.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i tend to think that majority of men are more intelligent than women. hasn't there been a research on male vs female brains and capacities? i'll look into it later.
    You're so weird.

"women are balanced" - NO, they are a raging storm of contradictory emotions, driven by their monthly cycles.

By the strength of your argument you will agree, I hope, that in many occasions men's moral values are higher than those of a majority of "women".

I can clearly see you're from North America with all your hatred of men...

in the US a woman can do no wrong,

Monthly cycles usually do not have that great of an effect (there are exceptions)... so often times such cycles are used as an excuse for bad behavior... particularly by younger women. Why they are inclined to do this varies... but it would be worth looking into the difference of upbringing between men and women -- I suspect therein lies quite a bit of the motivation.

Gender wars always return to the same conclusion... both sides have just as many advantages and disadvantages... only the details tend to be different. Rather than one gender having better moral values than the other... I just see a set of moral values that work best and could care less if they are held by the majority of men or women.

Indignant is actually from Russia, and so conveying what she meant via english can be difficult... Not all of us American women are hateful and disrespectful of men. Outside of sexual interest, I could care less if you have something that dangles or not. If you are wrong... then I'll call you out on it because you're wrong --- not because of a hatred of men or an attempt to make my gender look good. Same holds true if someone is right... I will support them -- male or female.

Any type of stereotype is an obstacle... even the assumption that American women can do no wrong. From there the assumption that I would expect to be treated better than others can breed resentment in others... thus impeding me in life. It's my firm belief that everyone should be held accountable for their actions and have the responsibility to right whatever wrongs they do. And it doesn't matter to me if this a belief more commonly held by men --- it works, and that's all that really matters.

Don't jump to conclusions. Read my post above.

1. I laugh at warped logic and generalisations, like "most women are more stable than the majority of men." If I were to say "most women are less inteligent than a majority of men" I'd be a sexist, and rightfully so.

2. I have a distinct impression, but maybe I am wrong - I very much hope so, that the OP's intentions were questioned, he wasn't offered help, instead he was accused of wishing to "shit on his ex".

If another woman told you about her problems with her BF or an ex, would your initial reaction be a defensive mechanism to question her intentions?

1. I'm not a fan of such generalizations either... even if the intention is to place my gender in a more positive light. Quite frankly, there isn't any evidence to support it... and as before, any type of stereotype can prove far more hurtful than helpful... regardless of intent.

2. The OP had other posts, and so a perceived inconsistency was seen... this was in turn pursued by some. At face value of this single post... I would have to agree with the OP. However, I haven't taken into consideration the other posts, so it's possible different conclusions could be drawn about the OP...

If another woman told me about her problems with her BF or ex, my initial reaction would be to draw as much information about the relationship as possible. Try to read between the lines to find how the relationship really was... as it would be obvious her views would be quite biased in her favor.
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 23-03-09 at 12:51 AM.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post

I think both men and women tend to achieve same levels of intelligence... rather the feminine and masculine brains function differently, but still achieve similar goals.

Often times the differences between the genders is used as evidence of one being better than the other... However, when all the facts come into play... it becomes apparent that everything evens out. Men and women function and think differently from each other... but both can still find a job, balance a checkbook, and essentially succeed in life.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    So now I'm a rat? Who is calling whom names? You seem to care enough to be trying to label me in your mind. That says something about you...
    Did I say you are a rat? How should I know? Are you?

And isn't it funny how, after you had already insulted me, you take such exception to a perceived insult yourself?

I said I sense one, which is to say there is some inconsistency in your posts. I've already said this, and Carl noticed the same. That is usually indicative of some kind of dishonesty. I'm just trying to help you figure out who you are trying to BS: us, your GF or yourself. Shrug.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

so back to intelligence. males have larger brains than females. men perform better on reasoning questions, and women on reading and verbal skills. levels of testosterone and estrogen levels affect our mental processes. thus women have mood swings during menstrual cycles, and men have them when their testosterone levels change which happens daily.

studies have found that married men or fathers have lower testosterone levels than single men of the same age. and men in relationships also have lower testrosterone levels.

Sources?

_______

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've also heard that men's testosterone levels drop when they get in relationships.

It makes sense because they don't need the aggression young men do, once they're needed to raise children and stay faithful.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast