+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: horrible fashion

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Spring Haze View Post
    I hate sandals and flip flops. The only time they should be worn is if you're at the beach.

I also hate those shaggy hair cuts, bright colors, sports jerseys/shirts, and jewelry. A couple rings are ok, but anything more is just ostentatious.

I really dislike these shirts:

Patterns like those are awful.
    We would get along well then. I wear sandals daily, have many brightly colored clothes, have 3 or 4 Buffalo Bills shirts/sweaters/jerseys, wear printed Mexican and south American shirts, and use to wear $3,000 gold chains

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wear Earthy colors. Lots of browns and grays with some dark green now and then along with ankle boots.

As for what I despise in the opposite sex:

Gigantic alien eyes sunglasses. I'm sorry but those things make your IQ drop about thirty points.

The other thing I hate:

That stupid ponytail with the hair puffed up on top of the chick's head. I can't find a proper picture of it but that one's close enough. Combined that with the glasses and you look dumber than Forrest Gump.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post

The other thing I hate:

That stupid ponytail with the hair puffed up on top of the chick's head. I can't find a proper picture of it but that one's close enough. Combined that with the glasses and you look dumber than Forrest Gump.
    But shit, if you came face to face with Jessica Alba, would you tell her you hate her hair? She can style her hair any way she likes, in my book.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, I love Forrest!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    But shit, if you came face to face with Jessica Alba, would you tell her you hate her hair? She can style her hair any way she likes, in my book.
    That's why it's a bad example. Just think of all the normal girls you've seen who wear their hair that way.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

i don't like that ponytail hair thing either.

it's too uh... everybody is doing it and it's not at all unique or individual.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I agree, Gribble. I think it's a stupid look because ostensibly everyone is trying to get their hair to be as shiny and smooth and flat as possible, and then they go the other direction trying to give it some "volume". So then you end up with this ponytail that's all smooshed to your head, with this weird (often gelled-up) lump in the front.

yeah everybody wants big sexy hair.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Hate to admit it... let the fashion police take me now... but I can't help but to admire the styles men wore back in the 1940s-50s.

Just something about a man in a suit... and especially something damn sexy about a man in uniform..
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree. I think I could stomach dressing up fancy if I could wear this:

-Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Hate to admit it... let the fashion police take me now... but I can't help but to admire the styles men wore back in the 1940s-50s.

Just something about a man in a suit... and especially something damn sexy about a man in uniform..
    OHHH YAAA. I like man in a suit or business clothes.

But the pink shirt trend is awful.

There seems to be more criticisms about male fashion than female fashion. Guys...there has to be more female fashion misshaps, right?
    Last edited by lastwish; 24-03-09 at 10:48 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not really. Most guys aren't anal retentive about petty shit like that. Speaking for myself, I never look at a girl's shoes unless they're absolutely absurd. I don't have opinions on pants or tops. To be honest, I'm more concerned with what's underneath the clothes.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

To be honest, I'm more concerned with what's underneath the clothes.
    Thats why tight and revealing clothes are so common. But, couldn't a girl be showing off way too much sometimes? I mean when the boobs or their butt cheeks are spilling out?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    not if the boobs or cheeks are nice to look at.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    Thats why tight and revealing clothes are so common. But, couldn't a girl be showing off way too much sometimes? I mean when the boobs or their butt cheeks are spilling out?

Only if there was way too much boobs and cheeks to begin with...

However, if there's just the right amount... they can spill out all they want... Hell, half my life is spent wishing tight button up blouses would spontaneously pop open...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast