+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how would you feel if...

i can't believe i have to explain this but hey! more proof! educated people know how to spell relatively well, less educated people don't. does that mean the educated are smart and does that mean the less educated are stupid? hmmm now who's stupid?

and for the emotionally inept i.e you, take into account she is emotional right now and therefore spelling is bound to be worse. miss oh so smart pfft
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes it does mean that.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

He slept with her after you guys broke up. If you aren't together, in that span of time, you really aren't justified in being angry about what he did and with who.

He just slept with her, sex means different things to guys than girls. Sex is more emotional for girls, but it's not necessarily emotional for guys. He was probably just trying to get with someone who was a guaranteed lay.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i never said i was smart.

whats all this crap about me being stupid? I mean is this thread really about my spelling? please, grow up.

Its not the fact that he slept with her,thats fair enough his buisness...its the fact it was in a matter of few weeks and he came back to me and led me to believe he hadent been with anyone else and then slept with me. I wouldnt of went near him if i had known he had been with her because he knows i HATE this girl.

give it a try for the second time around

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashbee View Post
    you just ended a 2 year realtionship. he done alot of nasty things etc etc and then got back in contact with them within a matter of weeks of ending it...they claimed to still love you and want to try again...and then you find out they slept with another girl and didnt even bother to tell you even though you also had sex with them again after they done it. Would you feel disrespected? hurt? annoyed? would you feel ok about it?

thoughts please.
    i am sorry, but a smart person wouldn't even be asking this. this is too obvious. just think about it, the answer is staring, no hitting you in the face.

^^^ yes and you would know having gone back and forth with a married man and also asked the LF for help even tho it is obvious to any smart person, jus sayin'
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    ^^^ yes and you would know having gone back and forth with a married man and also asked the LF for help even tho it is obvious to any smart person, jus sayin'
    i have said before that i have no morals if you remember, in my world cheating is acceptable.

you can detach from morals, coz in fairness each to their own, but you can't detach from the fact you needed help with a fairly obvious answer but you still asked and it helps nobody to start attacking ones intelligence which you freely admit you're not smart, well thats definitely obvious but i wouldn't have bothered calling you an idiot at the time, coz whats the point.... so your advice to this girl is stupid and unhelpful. don't bother if you can't help idiot
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 15-05-09 at 12:11 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    you can detach from morals, coz in fairness each to their own, but you can't detach from the fact you needed help with a fairly obvious answer but you still asked and it helps nobody to start attacking ones intelligence which you freely admit you're not smart, well thats definitely obvious but i wouldn't have bothered calling you an idiot at the time, coz whats the point.... so your advice to this girl is stupid and unhelpful. don't bother if you can't help idiot
    remember this? :

I went thru all my text messages for the last year and some of the messages I’ve texted people are frikin nuts! I seriously had a full blown breakdown of reality the last year! I realise I’m wayyy too selfish. I love to shock people and am willing to say just about anything to provoke a response from people. I have to change. I can kinda understand why people get annoyed by me. I always have been the type to be detached from the norm, I’ve always rejected things that are supposed to be ‘normal’ but I seriously just had a reality check by reading some of the stuff in my phone! From this moment on I am going to stop being crazy, well I’m gonna try. have you ever had moments of clarity like this? i actually can't believe some of the things i've said.

some people actually NEED to have someone else evaluate their decisions and intelligence. it makes them THINK.

as far as you go, eco, you are dead to me. go on with your crazy little self.

you didn't evaluate anything here for this girl you just pointed out she couldn't spell and must therefore be stupid, i'm pointing out to you that you're not being helpful, and yes i remember that quote... and the relevance of it to my point about you being unhelpful? the point which you seem to be struggling to get?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Of course she does.

Just look at any conversation between me and her.

The most recent one being about when she posted asking why men love to beat women, and by men, she meant the males in her family, and by women, she meant herself.

Any by "why" she meant "because I'm an annoying twat and deserve it".

My favorite was when you claimed everyone should be charitable, but be miserable doing it.

You're not going to change though, you don't have the willpower or motivation to do so.

Eventually you'll get bored and fall back into your old habits.
    __________________________________________________ _________

and your point sonrisa? you have still been unhelpful and just insulted the girl.....what has that above got to do with this? heh smart people would be able to concede and realise that their troll behavior didn't work this time!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashbee View Post
    im 22, he being 23. I have been in 1 other seriously realationship at 18-20 and i thought he was the worst boyfriend ever.. now come to realise he was the best boyfriend i could of asked for. He would never of done half the shit my pervious ex has done. I am a very clingly person as i have had some family absences from a young age so i seen to latch onto anything and find it hard to let go,as does he thus making it harder for us to seperate completely... and the fact we live in a town with a population of 2,000 does help...and i work with his mother.
    here's an advice, quit being clingy, maybe then men will stop treating you like shit. there are no excuses for making a man's life hell by being clingy. it's just another word for being obssessive, and no man deserves that. i am afraid until you actually grow up and let go of being controlling, you will face the same cycle with every man that you encounter. it's not about finding a perfect man, it's about being the perfect YOU.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast