+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there anything wrong with him? Or he's just not that into me?

He didn't try to contact me for the last month, so he's not crazy. But I thought about the whole thing during the past few weeks and suddenly realized that maybe he is gay or confused about his sexuality??!! Anyone has any insights?

Everytime we broke up it's because I try to be affectionate with him, then he would look very distressed and would say things like he feels "guilty" for not being able to reciprocate. Last time he broke up with me is because that I "was treating him really nice(like kissing him, touching him), that he realized he can't make me happy." (WTF?) He also always say that he's "genuinely confused about his feelings towards me, " or he "doesn't want to hurt anybody." On our first couple dates he didn't try to hold hands or kiss, he even flinched when I touched his face. He got better later on, but generally he's resistant. During sex, he seems like he's only interested in oral sex (receiving, but refuse to give). Combining the fact that he's never had a girlfriend at 32?! He says the longest relationship he's had was 1 month, and he had a crush on a girl at 17, and he flirted with a girl two years ago..that's about it. (He's tall and not bad looking at all) But he also says he would like to marry someone eventually. He never look at other women when we go out, neither would he comment on women's appearance. Also, he likes to cry because he sees nothing wrong with expressing emotions. Other things I noticed about him: he's soft spoken, never swears, he uses chapstick, his apartment is very neat, and yea, his favorite color is purple.

Once I did ask him "Do you like men?" He looked at me surprised "Why do you ask that? Do you like women?" I said no, then he said no. But he does play basketball, watches soccer. He's not into fashion. He doesn't talk or walk like a woman; he's just more mellow than other guys.
    Last edited by questiongirl; 09-07-09 at 02:28 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123