+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with a married woman

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
    yes there are women in my area but none i feel anything for, thats besides the point. i havent stopped thinking of her since day one, the women i have dated since her i find myself comparing them to her, they dont measure up so i call it off....or some other stupid shit happens.
    You need to move on. If you allow yourself to continually indulge your fantasies about her, you will never get over it. As it is, you've wasted waaayy too much time already. Maybe you should seek some counseling.

hahaha man **** some counseling, i just refuse to settle for anything less. i know there is better woman out there and she is the best i have met in my life by far. I WONT SETTLE FOR LESS.

lol thanks for the thought tho

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should review OnlyVirgin's old posts. He's still pining away over some silly girl from Junior High, and turning into a bitter brat because of it more than 10 years later. Do you want that to be you?

Most people would have moved on by now. The fact that you can't/won't indicates to me there is a problem. But hey, it's your life.

oh man she totally fcked you up. and i'm not trying to be harsh here. vash is right counseling could help you see the reality. your eyes are closed to any other woman. that's messed up
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I don't see how you can post about topic that will hit very close to home for many..myself included..and not expect to stir up some mixed responses.

I do not understand people who get involved with unavaiable/married people. My feelings are they do so out of fear...sort of like if they are not available you can never get to close and risk a real relationship. Also, personally, I would never want to get involved with someone who was already in a relationship, they are already demonstating that they can't be honest and faithfull...not great traits to develop a new relationship.

So my advice is break off all contact until she leaves her current relationship..leaves and files..not promises to do so. Until then, counseling would be a great way to understand why you are so drawn to this relationship. Once you do you should be better able to pursue a healthy relationship.

My appologies if I offended...it just really gets me worked up when people cheat..if you are not happy..leave..get out...it is not so much just cheating as developing a new relationship while the other party remains totally in the dark...it soo lacks character...

good luck....

Hmm..the best woman you have ever met..is cheating on her husband to be with you..trust me there are way better women out there...

indi lately i've noticed that you literally show no empathy, have you turned into a machine?

not stirrin' just noting how unnecessarily harsh you're being.

this guy needs help thats for sure, but he was definitely taken advantage of when he was younger and it has deeply affected him in a negative way.

i would consider a harder approach if he hadn't been a kid when she influenced him.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Pink68 View Post
    Hmm..the best woman you have ever met..is cheating on her husband to be with you..trust me there are way better women out there...
    Makes you wonder what kind of qualities the OP recognizes as best in women doesn't it?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i think the only women guys like the op can get are desperate, unhappy married people.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    indi lately i've noticed that you literally show no empathy, have you turned into a machine?

not stirrin' just noting how unnecessarily harsh you're being.

this guy needs help thats for sure, but he was definitely taken advantage of when he was younger and it has deeply affected him in a negative way.

i would consider a harder approach if he hadn't been a kid when she influenced him.
    Am I saying anything untrue?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Lowkey, if you don't stop reporting posts in this thread for trivial reasons I am going to give you an infraction. Please stop spamming the inbox of the moderators.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

ok indi now i agree with you about him being dumb, seriously lowkey why are you reporting people???! for goodness sake.

No one likes it when someone asks for advice or opinions and then b****s when they don't get the answers they were looking for..... quit allowing yourself to be treated like crap!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Lowkey, if you don't stop reporting posts in this thread for trivial reasons I am going to give you an infraction. Please stop spamming the inbox of the moderators.
    LOL.

Another newbie taking on the mods. This should be fun.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 26-06-09 at 11:58 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

ha ha consider "somekind of mod" reported lmao

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast