Thread: pee

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post

But when girls cum, it isn't pee...?
    Buhahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Urea is toxic.. not the urine itself. Urea is a compound of urine.
    Ok ok deal :p Have a nice sunday :p
    I wazzzz here

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i mean the idea of swollowing pee disgusts me but if a guy wants to ingest mine i find it quite intriguing
    That's b/c you are both stupid and desperate, Eco. You'd let a guy do anything if he was willing to actually sleep with you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah... not even slightly appealing. Ewwh. If a girl accidentally peed in my mouth I think that would likely spell the end of our relationship. I'd never be able to get intimate with her again without remembering. That would kill my boner like nothing else.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    That's b/c you are both stupid and desperate, Eco. You'd let a guy do anything if he was willing to actually sleep with you.
    wow, you having your period again?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I dont get how anyone can find that erotic in the slightest , even thinking about it nauseates me
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Girls fighting over urine.

This is like the 2002 Melbourne Oktoberfest mens bathrooms and watching the girls come crawling in desperate to get a stall by flaunting their drunken extremities to the fellows and cat fighting between themselves.

I'll never forget men and women urinating on and against the walls so close to one another at one time as the urine flowed out the entrance like a flash flood clean up worker with a big sguigie.

Nor finally getting a urinal myself to somehow notice 4 cocks creep up alongside me and cross my stream.

It was survival of the fullest bladder, that day.

He loves pee, eh? Well, at least he will be okay if there is a chlorine gas attack.

Doc LOL ewww
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yeah, I personally think urinating into someones mouth is degrading, both to the person who is giving, and the one receiving.

But eh - do as you please.
    But, what if that's the point on both parties' concern?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    But, what if that's the point on both parties' concern?
    Then I would suspect there are some psychological issues at play there, but if they are both happy to be degraded - go right ahead.

some would consider ingesting cum as degrading, some would consider being spanked and whips and chains as degrading but others wouldn't. i would suspect the 'others' are fine psychologically, would you not agree? if one doesn't feel degraded when peeing then how is it a psychological problem?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because - as I said before - semen is not a waste product.

Whips and chains fall in the same category for me as does ingesting human waste materials.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Because - as I said before - semen is not a waste product.

Whips and chains fall in the same category for me as does ingesting human waste materials.
    tbh i agree, but to be the pee'er (as you said previously was degrading) in the scenario wouldn't necessarily be degrading as much as the pee'ee would be degrading. there is no way i would drink anyone's pee. i don;t consider it was degrading at all for my friend, especially the way she described the experience. she laughed and told me she thought...it's a bit odd but sure give it a go. and she said it wasn't that disgusting for her as the pee'er in the experience. we laughed so much on the phone, i tell ya, i live vicariously thru her

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the main reason I would find it degrading for the pee-er is the knowledge they sunk to the level of fcuking someone who was so weird.

she is quite an open person when it comes to sex and has become less inhibited and less judgmental of people's fantasies over the years. i figure if she was happy to give it a go and still enjoy her experience with him then she did what suited her (which has always been the case with her) and enjoyed the experience with him, peeing n all lol

he's an unusual fish, we both agreed on that, but she still felt comfortable at all times while fullfilling his fantasy.

and then laughed her head off with me on the phone at what happened

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast