+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Day Of Resistance Training! Omfg

I don't have time either because I waste the whole day by sleepin'. I sleep at like about 6am here and wake up at about 6pm too. It's monged man. I wanna exercise more. I'm really goin' on 'n' off this exercise thing I'm tryin' to do. I don't know how to keep doin' it without losin' the whole track of it again. Anyway. My friend Jess goes to the Gym 4 times a week and spends about 2 hours doin' Treadmills, Rowin', Bikes, Crosstrainer, Steppers, Floor work then swims for about another hour. She's tres fit man. I wanna be fit too. Hehehe. But at my rate right now I don't think it's gonna happen just yet. Hehehe. I still got another month though before I go back to School. Y'guys got any advice for me to keep on track?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    6am... damn that's why too late to go to bed. after i've been drinking for a couple of hours, i'm ready to hit the sack. well considering that i only drink hards and i have a tendency to drink really fast.

i would hate to spend half of my life sleeping, i mean you got the rest of your life to sleep after your dead. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I make time for myself...Im out the door by 6:30am for my walk but between 5:45 and 6:30 I do my crunches and legs. Do the arms and stuff in the afternoon. I DO make the time for myself.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

its weird but since i started running more on a regular basis, i find myself more tired at nite. i used to be able to stay up until 2 or 3 am but once i get home (9pm) i'm about ready to call it a day. i think after the initial 'start' working out gets to be more fun. pushing yourself to the limit is like a rush. i once heard that once your body gets used to the pain, it adapted to that routine, and you have to raise the bar a little higher to feel any kind of improvement.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha..doesn't it feel really good after you work out? you feel that you've actually accomplished something at the gym and when you feel it the next day, you really know that you worked your muscles. raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Killerbabe, that isn't a lot of workout is it?! I don't think it is a lot in my opinion! And I'm bein' serious! I don't have a good figure! When I'm at school I just eat. A lot. Too much in fact. So little exercise too. It just sucks. So I get fatter and fatter. I can't fit into most of my jeans I only bought the holiday before too! Arghhhh! It's well annoyin'! So now I just cut down on food and swim 'n' cardio workouts! I haven't seen much change yet. Probably because I keep on goin' on and off. I can't seem to do it like 3 times a week or sumin'! It's too hard!! Wahhh!!!
    You mean butt scooting? Hell yeah it's a lot of work! You've gotta be kidding me. Here's how to do it: sit down on the floor and spread your legs (they should be straight and the back of your knees should touch the floor) under a 45 degree angle (that'd be pretty far apart), and make sure that not only your soles of the feet touch the floor, the entire foot should touch the floor (outwardly). Your hands should be folded behind your head (adds a lot of pressure on your abs) and...start scooting! That way, only your butt will be exercising. (Hmm...that wasn't a really good explanation was it? Why don't you just follow Squirrley's instructions!)

As to binge-eating...try drinking a glass of water every time you feel like eating - it's good for you and it makes you full. Damn, I've been eating all kinds of sweets and junk food since I came back.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    is someone talking about butts?? and making their butts firmer??

raverboy

Yes, Illusional. Apparently my behind is my biggest advantage, so I make sure it stays round and firm. Maybe it'll get bigger too. Hopefully, the bigger the merrier. I need help.
    I have it all. Including kino.

I didn't get that very much of that at all.. Hehehe.. My english is just bad.. Ahh well..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    speaking of english.. i was thinking about going to japan to teach english next year. they have an exhange program though college after graduation. just another thought and another way to get back to japan. still pending however. raverboy

That might be a good idea Illusional.
    Ahhh. I can't seeem to do anything properly here. GRRRRRR.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    m either... raverboy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123