+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I be attractive ?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Relationships help one grow.
    I dis-agree . My friend was in a lot of relationships and he is still 6ft tall where he started at.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV, I have missed you. You keep me honest. LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sometimes we also need to be realistic about what we CAN get. I don't know what you look like Geroge, but you're probably not going to land a 10 if you're a 6. That might only happen if you have the most amazing personality in the whole world, or a lot of money.

Maybe you're just aiming too high?

I'm honest, I'm not going to land some supermodel-esque man. Good thing for me that's not what I'm attracted to, generally. I'd be very very lonely.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Semi attractive women - lots, and lots, and lots, of men have that idea. Which is partly the reason why so many women end up feeling used after having a one night stand.
    You can be the first one not to use them and break that stereotype

I thought about ugly women but it would not work.
    Well, how different are you then to those shallow women that you talk about all the time? If you know that you are not that good looking, yet you won't go out with at least your peer in the looks department, why should a beautiful woman go even lower and go out with you?

I think blue is right, you are aiming to high. If you aimed lower you could find happiness right around the corner.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Sometimes we also need to be realistic about what we CAN get. I don't know what you look like Geroge, but you're probably not going to land a 10 if you're a 6. That might only happen if you have the most amazing personality in the whole world, or a lot of money.

Maybe you're just aiming too high?

I'm honest, I'm not going to land some supermodel-esque man. Good thing for me that's not what I'm attracted to, generally. I'd be very very lonely.
    Standards can only be lowered so far before they cease being standards.

I'm not dating a dog ugly fat bitch that might sound nice in theory but in practice would be a crap idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    You can be the first one not to use them and break that stereotype

Well, how different are you then to those shallow women that you talk about all the time? If you know that you are not that good looking, yet you won't go out with at least your peer in the looks department, why should a beautiful woman go even lower and go out with you?

I think blue is right, you are aiming to high. If you aimed lower you could find happiness right around the corner.
    I cannot break the stereotype because those girls are busy getting ****ed by some pretty boy asshole.

The difference is I merely want someone I find attractive the girls are shopping around and being picky while waiting for a smaller number of more attractive men. They will not pick someone of a similar level of attractiveness they always aim higher leaving men like me in a bad position.

I cannot break the stereotype because those girls are busy getting ****ed by some pretty boy asshole.

The difference is I merely want someone I find attractive the girls are shopping around and being picky while waiting for a smaller number of more attractive men. They will not pick someone of a similar level of attractiveness they always aim higher leaving men like me in a bad position.
    I think you worry and care to much. Enjoy life and know that life being as random and balanced as it is people get what they get and in turn things will always bite them in the ass. Go on here and enjoy all the wonderful posts about women being abused by men and such and know that the reason they get hit everyday is because they are to stupid to date someone like you. No one should date someone they find unattractive however even though women point the finger at men at being very picky it is actually women who are more picky. They have more areas they judge men in and while this may seem that having one area to judge someone in is more shallow the opposite is true because the more areas you take into account the smaller a group you are secluding as datable.

Welcome to the age of loneliness my friend. Enjoy your stay.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 06-08-09 at 04:13 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Is it normal to have so many violent thoughts ?

Back in the day.. you could go out and grab a chick on the dance floor round the waist and she'd tell you too piss off then you'd grab her tighter and say something like 'you are mine' or 'no you don't' and she'd usually start making out with you.

Do that now... you'll end up getting bashed up by a bouncer or up on charges.

How the hell is a man supposed to get a woman ? You gotta pussy foot around and be all nice to them and shit. They don't want that they do not want that. They want someone who is going to forcefully tell them what to do. Which is how most relationships starts when the man insists and over powers the woman in some way.

Now the women have all the say because men cannot do anything beyond 'will you please go out with me ?'.

****ing load of shit being made to feel guilty for wanting to go out with women.

They are not princesses and they do not want to be treate that way !

I've been reading your other posts, George, and you need to stop treating women as subservient to men for one thing. I think that's your main problem, that you're living in the wrong century. So, take some courses in history and get your knowledge updated a little bit.

It sounds to me like you're treating women like shit, so I think you need to get that fixed.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    I've been reading your other posts, George, and you need to stop treating women as subservient to men for one thing. I think that's your main problem, that you're living in the wrong century. So, take some courses in history and get your knowledge updated a little bit.

It sounds to me like you're treating women like shit, so I think you need to get that fixed.
    Oh that must be the problem because women never date sexist jerks.

Get a clue you moron.

How can I be attractive ?
    You get a boob job, a facelift, a liposuction and some cosmetic plastic surgery.

A few hundreds of thousands later, you apply 3 pounds of makeup to hide the scars and other imperfections.

Then you spend a good amount of money on designer clothes, get yourself a BMW, Mercedes, Porsche or Ferrari and act like you own the world.

At least, that's what the media would like you to believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh that must be the problem because women never date sexist jerks.

Get a clue you moron.
    Some women like being treated like dirt, and I feel sorry for them on so many levels. Get a clue? I don't treat women like dirt and I don't treat them as if they are subservient to me. You're obviously having attraction issues and your core problem is that you're treating women as lower than you. That is your core problem unless you find a girl who likes getting treated like dirt. Then, I will feel sorry for you (more than I already do) and her. I don't really need any clues as I think I understand your problem clearly. I don't think a detective needs clues to solve this mystery.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

georgey porgy maybe you should go to china or thailand. some women have no rights there. or better yet get the 'real doll'. you don't need a real woman. you need a fake woman that will do what you want when you want. those days are gone in the 1st world unless you go for an insecure psychologically unable to cope with life and blames the world and worships any man kinda woman. i wouldn’t say they are too hard to find. just keep lookin' BABY!

p.s. prison dating websites might be a good start for you
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 07-08-09 at 12:30 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i say george and eco should get together.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast