+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Health warnings on alcoholic beverages

anything 'banned' creates a black market. it would be better to legalise and then educate everyone on the risks. if people still want to kill themselves then that's up to them. don't think it necessarily solves all problems but i reckon it's better than the way things are now.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL, Doc I am susceptible to reason. I like to hear people's ideas. What I don't respect are folks who claim they have a better way, or simply outright complain, but have no ability to actually explain the system whereby things are made better.

Crap away. It won't affect me, but I suspect it might alleviate some of your more anal tendencies. State clearly what part(s) of my posts you have difficulty with. Just be sure you state why, and how your way of doing things leads to improvement.
    There shouldn't be "ways of doing things to lead to improvement" in a democracy with strong Republican ideals guaranteed.

I have difficulty with your very arrogance in thinking that you should be solving others problems without their invite, or passing judgement on what should or shouldn't be allowed if it doesn't affect anyone besides the person doing or behaving in their manner.

Hands off.

Your concerns may be warranted, but your crusade to impose upon others is clearly an assault and assaults should always be blocked, and if repeated despite being blocked, culled corporally.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I reckon the labels on cigarettte packets have done sweet f-ck all to stop smokers.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I reckon the labels on cigarettte packets have done sweet f-ck all to stop smokers.
    LOL... the labels have had little effect... now the extreme tax hike, that's another story.

Legalize everything. Divert the millions (if not billions) of tax dollars spent on incarcerated potheads to law enforcement agencies to protect against the PCPers and coke addicts, and let Darwin's Theory do its job. Tax the hell out of it and fix the state budgets while you're at it.

Why even bother with the "PCPers and coke addicts"?

Darwins theory doesn't make distinctions and nor do true libertarians.

And as a side note, libertarian budgets rival your mothers weekly shopping bill at the clip-and-save.

WARNING

Consumption of this product may result in intoxication.

This product is addictive.

Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle during or after the consumption of this product.

Side effect include Arthritis, Cancer, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Heart Diseases, Hyperglycermia, Hypoglycemia, Kidney Disease, Liver Disease, Malnutrition, Nervous Disorders, Psychological disturbances, Loss of control, Battering, Abusive Behaviour, Visual Impairment, Blindness, Irrational Behaviour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123