+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips for getting a girlfriend and will my simplistic lifestyle be harmful.

I kind of agree that women have been blown out of proportion. There are some of women that use sex to their advantage and it causes men to become their slaves. You need to find a girl who isn't like that, and believe me, I'm still searching and it's hard so I kind of know what you're going through. You just need to keep searching. Maybe, you will find a girl who isn't like that, maybe you won't. Some men search their entire lives and never find a woman like that. So, you're not alone, George. You shouldn't hate women though, you should hate what this country has come down to. Women are idealized and do have the upperhand in a lot of things. Some women are evil and use sex to their advantage, and it's terrible.

Remember: there are tons of failed marriages because of this
    Remember: the divorce rate is the highest it's ever been
    Remember: there are tons of relationship horror stories
    Remember: you are not alone, a lot of men are struggling over this

Keep your chin up mate, and don't change too much for a woman. Remember to keep your identity by staying who you are as a person.

Just keep searching like I am. We will both find someone eventually who aren't like the majority.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Wow what if you are just an ordinary non romantic non gorgeousp erson who have nothing exciting about them apart from being a normal decent person.

Oh thats right, you get forgotten and rejected. Girl in the same situation gets tonnes of attention.
    Pretty girls get ignored, too (or hit on by extremely inappropriate people). Looks alone won't get a girl attention... a pretty wallflower is STILL a wallflower.

You just sound shy to me - not ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Pretty girls get ignored, too (or hit on by extremely inappropriate people). Looks alone won't get a girl attention
    Are you kidding me? Looks are the #1 guys look for. Pretty girls are not ignored. Perhaps you could narrow it down just a tad?

I agree with they get hit on by extremely inappropriate people. They should make themselves less attractive or wear less revealing clothing. But it depends on what the girl finds to be inappropriate. I've never met a pretty girl that doesn't like a flirtatious conversation.

Looks alone will get a girl attention. You don't understand guys... or most guys I should say. Again, perhaps you could narrow it down a tad?
    Last edited by Raze; 11-08-09 at 09:33 PM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have to be approachable to be hit on, even if you are pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You have to be approachable to be hit on, even if you are pretty.
    Being pretty makes you approachable. Women are small they are not at all intimidating therefore they are naturally approachable. They are designed to be that way.

But they can't choose who approaches them like the guys can. Try wearing a vagina in a gorilla enclosure. You might develop some reservations as well.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Ok.. Here is my two cents... I have a friend, he isn't the best looking guy, and is really kind of crazy, but he has been my friend since we were kids. Whenever the two of us have been single and he has been close to home, he has been my "wing-man" over the years lol. Since high school he has bounced around all over the place, sleeps on friends couches, randomly buys a plane ticket and goes off to Hawaii for 6 months (with no where to stay), etc... He does always get a job and works hard but it is just to fund his craziness. This guy has not done much as far as college and isn't what I would think a woman would be looking for, but he always finds a girl to hang out with pretty fast everywhere he goes. Always. It doesn't matter if he has found a floor, couch, beach, or random field to sleep in he tends to always have his girl with him. I've found over the years the key to his success with women. He is more confident in himself than anyone I've ever known. He is happy with what he is doing and who he is. He knows he isn't settling down anytime soon, but he knows when he does, he will find the right girl at the right time.

That's the key, confidence, motivation for whatever you may want to do, and a good attitude. No matter what you think your lacking , if you have those three things it shows through and good things happen. Good things can be anything from, finding a good girl, getting a promotion at work, finishing college, or being able to fund whatever craziness you want to do. So build that confidence in yourself, get motivated for what you want, and put a smile on your face. Once you start doing that everything else will tend to find you.
    Last edited by Chaz3; 12-08-09 at 10:20 PM.

How about Georgs stops making himself unavailable?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well I try my best but women just hate me. I am going to be 26 soon so I figure there is not hope for me. In anything in life. I have failed.

I don't even feel like a relationship would help I hate women. They piss me off so much ! Maybe someone much younger than me who I know has not been alive long enough to be a total bitch. Girls my age can go and date 35 year old men because I don't care for thme at all.

lol_______________________________
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    lol_______________________________
    Let me just say sexism is a wonderful thing and I cannot wait until they bring it back and inflict it on women instead of just men.

Women blame men like me for things other men have done wrong. I am ugly in terms of being attractive to women but I am presentable.
    True, there are women who blame all men for the misdeeds of a few. These women are completely wrong in their assumptions and have no right to take their hatred out on the entire gender. Just as you have taken the misdeeds of a few women you have encountered and summarily blamed the rest.

The thing that pisses me off is that women are jjust so damned picky, or like you, they hate men and won't go out with anyone.
    Women are picky by nature... just as men are pursuant and insistent by nature. Though both men and women can choose to not follow instincts, but it rarely happens.

I don't hate men, and I don't go out with anyone because I already have someone --- it tends to conflict with the concept of fidelity if you accept the advances of other men.

Shit, what did I ever do to you ? You are actually whinging because now men find you attractive ?
    I haven't blamed you for anything, so please do not tie me into whatever psychological struggles you have.

I'm not whining about men finding me attractive... just noting how their cruelties over my unattractiveness has now turned into cruelties of seeing me as nothing more than a piece of meat in which they can sheath themselves. In the eyes of shallow men, I still am not considered a person --- pretty or not.

Blow me down, if women suddenly found me attractive I wouldn't care that they once didn't I'd just be happy to be a normal non ugly person. I mean what the HELL am I that far gone and frigging ugly that I am not even worth a look by anyone ?
    People as shallow as this wouldn't care about you... if they hated you when you were ugly, they'd still would disrespect you even if you were attractive. Don't lose yourself to the shallow wallowings of people of whom you are much smarter.

What do girls want ? Should everyone have pretty eyes ? Or be cute ? Or act super intelligent ? Or give a stuff about global warming ? Wow what if you are just an ordinary non romantic non gorgeousp erson who have nothing exciting about them apart from being a normal decent person.
    Depends on what kind of person you are looking for. If you look for a hot, shallow babe, then you will have to be attractive and just as shallow. If you are looking for a sophisticated woman, then you too need to be sophisticated. I suspect you are wasting your time with shallow, hurtful women -- aka the wrong kind of women.

Oh thats right, you get forgotten and rejected. Girl in the same situation gets tonnes of attention.
    Here I suspect you aren't seeing the whole picture, and are letting envy and jealousy cloud the issue.

Well I try my best but women just hate me. I am going to be 26 soon so I figure there is not hope for me. In anything in life. I have failed.
    If you don't believe in yourself... or even like yourself... how do you expect anybody else to?

There's a saying "laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone."

People are attracted to positive, uplifting people, not those who worry and cry about their misfortunes. Try to find more positives in your life... focus on the good things you have to offer women... improve on these assets.

I don't even feel like a relationship would help I hate women. They piss me off so much ! Maybe someone much younger than me who I know has not been alive long enough to be a total bitch. Girls my age can go and date 35 year old men because I don't care for thme at all.
    A relationship couldn't help if you maintain your hatred of women... nobody wants to be where they're not wanted. If you hate women... how can you expect a woman to feel care or love from you?

Younger women will be prone to even more shallowness, as they are inexperienced. There are good women out there, they're not always easy to find.

You cannot just magically become pretty, you either are, or you are not.

I've been rejected by every woman I have ever been silly enough to care about. Not one of them has said yes or wanted to be with me so how am I supposed to react to that sort of thing ? By thinking women are wonderful creatures ? Why would I think that ? They've never done anything wonderful for me.

I tried really hard for a long time and now I just look at women and hate them, for a variety of reasons. More rejections to come. Yay me. Having a girlfriends seems so incredibly unrealistic at the moment.

There are no good women out there women only care about their own person vanity.

You think you are so superior but all a man would need to do to get you would be to act sophisticated and intelligent. He would not even need to be so he'd just need to put forward the right image and you'd jump into bed with him to satisfy your vanity.

That is what almost all women are like, while many men are modest, hard working and honest most women are the opposite. They're sneaky, selfish and opportunistic with so sense of decency or fairness. I do not think I have ever seen one act of true kindess from a woman. I can think of one but it was only done as pay back for a previous act of kindness by a male.

No woman has ever actually wanted to have sex with me so what am I supposed to think of them ? Rejection is not presonal when it is an once off or it is split up between successes but when it is constant it becomes very personal as it is clear there is something wrong with you for that to happen.
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 13-08-09 at 08:55 PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    *yawn* .....
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast