+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How can an ugly man get a girl to sleep with him / be girlfriend, besides money ?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When Reath asked if you "love yourself" George, he meant "Do you like who you are as a person". It's pretty evident that you don't like yourself.

Very simple. Learn to like yourself, then girls will like you. If you hate yourself, no woman will find you attractive, ever.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Yeah, I'm trying to convey that message but somehow it just doesn't get through. Thanks bluesummer!

There's not much likelyhood they can see his attitude before his appearance. Getting psych "help" is one of the least understood, inexact sciences and a person has to already have made so much progress just to go unless they're deemed a danger to themselves and others and get dragged to a ward and medicated against their will. The government only covers it if you're considered handicapped, otherwise its extremely expensive ($60/week+). If its possible, it sure as hell isn't easy, let alone encouraging. Fortunately your looks seem to protect women from your attitude for the time being. I'd tell you to get help, but I know how difficult it can be to even want to change yourself.
    "It's the world, not me, right? So why should I always have to do what everyone else wants?"
    You come across as a violent, "man-of-the-house" kind of guy.
    If you're trolling, this is cruel to people who do have problems with self-image and perspective.
    If it's genuine, I simply suggest that you don't get yourself into a stressful situation where your frustration will build and you end up in police custody. You're the architect of your own outlook and if you continue to choose to feel this way, you'll never be able to express yourself with out consequence. Potentially grave consequences, whether you're capable of feeling guilt or not.

Oops. Sorry, I'm not female.
    Last edited by Disillusioned; 01-09-09 at 12:40 AM. Reason: I don't think I'm a woman
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123