+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Still single after all these years

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    She must not already have kids, must not smoke and not overly clingy
    Your standards aren't very high.. the not smoking is what I ask to everyone who wants to be in my presence, and the kids it's reasonable even though I wouldn't care if it was the right girl. I was asking about the "some girls have standards up so high it's crazy" though

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    What about herpes?
    What's wrong with it? who doesn't want a good STD?

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Your standards aren't very high.. the not smoking is what I ask to everyone who wants to be in my presence, and the kids it's reasonable even though I wouldn't care if it was the right girl. I was asking about the "some girls have standards up so high it's crazy" though
    Good because I didn't think it was crazy.

Now only if I could just have some luck.....

My avatar shows finally

Now only if I could just have some luck.....
    Don't wait for luck, it never comes. You have to make your own luck.

Don't wait for luck, it never comes. You have to make your own luck.
    I can't remember if it was here or another site but they just said be yourself and they will come I don't know how much more I can be myself.. I mean really women would find the stuff I'm into boring (computers) but maybe not so much photography.

I can't remember if it was here or another site but they just said be yourself and they will come I don't know how much more I can be myself.. I mean really women would find the stuff I'm into boring (computers) but maybe not so much photography.
    I'm there man, but I've met a couple of geek girls (computer engineers) so they exist... I'm thinking of going to one of those "parties" where thousands of people go with computers, if you can find one you might meet geek girls there...

I'm there man, but I've met a couple of geek girls (computer engineers) so they exist... I'm thinking of going to one of those "parties" where thousands of people go with computers, if you can find one you might meet geek girls there...
    Well it doesn't have to be just geek girls

You know this makes me remember something that happened back in 2003 when I worked at best buy.. I was working with a female who was in my department and she would talk about anything really.. She was a sex freak if you ask me... I asked if she waxed or shaved and she answers without hesitation.... Anyways one morning we had to some in at like 5Am and when just me and her were in the back stock room she was talking and blah blah and all of a sudden she said that's ok I love you.. and I remember looking out the corner of my eye and her looking at my expression which was shocked.. I wasn't expecting that at all.

She joked around so much it was hard to take her serious. It sucks when you live near major citys (I'm 40 miles from NYC) you tend to get more women who are not as serious as if a women coming from a smaller town.

Or it could be a northeast thing.. I was born on the west coast.

Well it doesn't have to be just geek girls

You know this makes me remember something that happened back in 2003 when I worked at best buy.. I was working with a female who was in my department and she would talk about anything really.. She was a sex freak if you ask me... I asked if she waxed or shaved and she answers without hesitation.... Anyways one morning we had to some in at like 5Am and when just me and her were in the back stock room she was talking and blah blah and all of a sudden she said that's ok I love you.. and I remember looking out the corner of my eye and her looking at my expression which was shocked.. I wasn't expecting that at all.

She joked around so much it was hard to take her serious. It sucks when you live near major citys (I'm 40 miles from NYC) you tend to get more women who are not as serious as if a women coming from a smaller town.

Or it could be a northeast thing.. I was born on the west coast.
    Well, you mentioned girls who are into computers, those are always a bit geeky

And about that story, it sounds like me that it was one of those "serious jokes" if you had acted properly you might have has something more than a friend there.

well at this point I need all the opportunity I can get lol

And about that female friend she is nice but she never really talked to me much after I stopped working at the store but found her on myspace. She already had a 3 year old girl too.

well at this point I need all the opportunity I can get lol

And about that female friend she is nice but she never really talked to me much after I stopped working at the store but found her on myspace. She already had a 3 year old girl too.
    You need to keep your standards a bit high, find a girl you like, not just anyone.. it's not about having a gf, but about being happy.

That girl probably lost interest on you when you didn't react to that... next time something like that happens don't just stare...

She would of been nice but she would of had conflict with my family and her's

She would of been nice but she would of had conflict with my family and her's
    That's something I don't get, a lot of people have said something like that here. What the hell is the problem with families? Every individual is different, doesn't have to be like their family.

That's something I don't get, a lot of people have said something like that here. What the hell is the problem with families? Every individual is different, doesn't have to be like their family.
    Well Her family was from Pakistan..

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast