Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giving Oral....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're a very nasty boy, primo.

Stop obsessing over your patients vashti

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    I'm a bit on the earthy side though, all things being equal I'd much prefer to ravage my beloved after she's finished work and hit the gym on the way home. Her sweat, her scent, her taste, what else is there to want? :-)
    You're in good company with your preverences: I read somewhere that once, when he was on his way back to Paris from one or another battle, Napoleon sent his wife a note saying "Do not wash, I'll be there in three days."
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Sounds like Napoleon might've been a little more hardcore than me :-D

Haha! That's wild. Yeah, my boyfriend has a similar liking for a bit of natural odour, but I don't think that he'd be stoked on a post-gym pussy. I completely agree with Vashti, particularly on those of the uncircumcised persuasion, there can definitely be a build-up. Whether it's just scent or visible crud, it happens.

@Coco, of course I didn't mean to "remind" girls that they have a choice, I meant moreso that if a girl gets a whiff of something she doesn't like, there should be no shame in asking a guy to wash up. In the most... ahem... tactful manner. Perhaps a preamble of, "It happens to everyone... blah z blah..."

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Theres nothing better than sweat covered bodies getting intimate after working out.
    mmmm so sexy

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Theres nothing better than sweat covered bodies getting intimate after working out.
    mmmm so sexy
    That sounds yummy !! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by MikaMoo View Post
    Lately I have been wondering about giving my boyfriend head, I have never given head before, that's where the problem starts....
    I have searched ways to give head, and they all say use some hand, do a sucking sensation, lick it, go up and down (slow/fast), etc...
    I have not really bothered asking him what he likes when he has gotten it in the past, but should I?
    Is there anymore to giving oral that I should know?
    I'd really like him to feel satisfied, and feel extremely good about himself.

Any tips or anything I need to know, before I go down on him?
    Come over to my place, I give free lessons! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAzrael View Post
    Come over to my place, I give free lessons! :-D
    I'm sorry I don't do cheating. lol.

nice try tho
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Errr well yeh...If he aint showered or i dont feel like doing it i wont..theres no should about it.
    Though for me its one of those pleasures in life so thats unlikely (unless its cheesy..wouldnt fancy that stuck in my teeth )

Mika what do you mean you tasted nasty-ness? Thats odd...
    Well it's hard to explain... I have never tasted pee before, and once going down there I got a wiff of pee and it all was in my mouth, and i stop because it was like tasting piss, if that doesn't explain it enough i don't know what will.
    That was the second time I had done it, the first time we were both in the shower and he just washed there and I went down on him and that time it tasted like soap. It's better to taste soap then piss though thats for sure.
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

Uhm quick little bit of info. My boyfriend and I ran into a bit of trouble a few days ago, he said that he's into all the foreplay but I'm not. I would give him head as long as that was clean, I could understand that if he felt that way about him going down on me too. But it's not like he's going to come home late from work wanting to take a shower, he's gonna wanna rest a little bit then have some fun ya kno? But my point of this is, if this isn't enough what can I do to stimulate him, because obviously the only things I am doing is not enough. I also have another problem when he goes down on me and comes up wanting a kiss I'm fine with that, but then he wants to make out with me, truthfully I think it's nasty to want to makeout with someone who just gave you head. Would anyone here really want to taste yourself? IF you answer yes, you can give your opinion, but don't argue about it. lol.
    Does anyone get what I mean??
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Uhm quick little bit of info. My boyfriend and I ran into a bit of trouble a few days ago, he said that he's into all the foreplay but I'm not. I would give him head as long as that was clean, I could understand that if he felt that way about him going down on me too. But it's not like he's going to come home late from work wanting to take a shower, he's gonna wanna rest a little bit then have some fun ya kno? But my point of this is, if this isn't enough what can I do to stimulate him, because obviously the only things I am doing is not enough. I also have another problem when he goes down on me and comes up wanting a kiss I'm fine with that, but then he wants to make out with me, truthfully I think it's nasty to want to makeout with someone who just gave you head. Would anyone here really want to taste yourself? IF you answer yes, you can give your opinion, but don't argue about it. lol.
    Does anyone get what I mean??
    I'll make out with my g/f after she goes down on me.

Not if I finish, since she'll be running to the bathroom to spit it out, anyway, but honestly, I don't care otherwise.

It's a little different though, because he is down on me, tongue's allllll up in my ******, of course, do you get what I mean now? lol
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's a little different though, because he is down on me, tongue's allllll up in my ******, of course, do you get what I mean now? lol
    No, because she doesn't care about that, either.

Unless you taste funky or something.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123