+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When will a guy give oral sex to a girl in a relationship?

yes. Still. I mean when he was in china and when I was in America this summer. He asked for that. I said he asked.

When? This depends on a few things!

Is the girl totally open to it happening?

Is the girl clean "downstairs"? Clean, as in: NO STD's (NO Sexually Transmitted Disease's); cleanly trimmed hair; washes often, etc.

Is the guy into going down south in the first place?

Everyone is different.

A majority of guys (in the U.S.) do not mind going down on a woman, from what I generally know, as long as she's into it and is totally clean down there.

Some (the minority) do not like it since they're most likely very conservative in that case, and think only intercourse, in marriage, should happen since it's how humans reproduce, and thus natural. They're rare exceptions though, at least from what I've heard over the years.

If the guy has grown up in very populated cities and states in America, more chances than not he'll be into going down on a girl. If they've grown up in a strictly religious home in the middle of the country, in a small town where everyone else is strictly religious and frowns upon such acts, he'll most likely not be open to such acts... unless you persuade him over a long period of time, lol... AND as long as you're clean down there (can't stress that enough, sorry! I'm sure girls hope guys are especially clean downstairs, as well!).

As for me, personally? I will go down south for my woman in a heartbeat, as long as she totally enjoys is. When I make love to my woman, I do it for her pleasure, and so whatever pleases her, pleases me. Her pleasure is my emotional pleasure. Yes, I will even lick the 'back door' if she loves that... as long as she scrubs it beforehand.

I lick, kiss and suck ALL over her body, as long as she totally enjoys it and it's cleansed beforehand! I love her, but I still care about my health, as well, and so does she... that's why she makes sure to clean up. Same as I clean myself thoroughly before anything happens on a physical level.

Always clean before and after any sexual contact - including the brushing of teeth.

Oh, and MOST importantly: GET BLOOD TESTED at the hospital before anything else! Talk to your doctor/counselor about safe sex! Better safe than sorry! Use condoms if you're worried about getting pregnant. Condoms DO NOT protect you from sexually transmitted diseases! Condoms DO break! So tell him to pull out when he feels that he's about to ejaculate!

BE SAFE, or else you WILL regret it later if something happens!
    Last edited by LatinoItaliano; 06-11-09 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Final addition to the post, a warning to be safe concerning sexual contact with others.

Quote Originally Posted by loudrims_inc View Post
    ...I love showing off my oral skills!

^but thats just me!
    Your Tiger style is good, but my Dragon style will defeat it. You skills are no match for my tongue-fu! You, your girlfriend, and I must unite... fight... and find out who is number one....

It depends to the men who are willing it.have man are willing to do it because want to care their lover heart feeling and some men un willing because of unusual or consider the matter as disgusting

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123