+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LDR and the sacrifices i made!

Quote Originally Posted by loudrims_inc View Post

OOOOOOOOOOOOO...and also, i forgot to mention, i got this nice hotel suite i rented BUT she cant stay with me all night. We can only see each other about 4 hrs Thurs, 4 hrs Fri and about 8 on Sat.
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I'm sorry lastwish I didn't mean to call you an idiot.
    That was wrong. I apologize. :/
    He said he sees her 4 hours thursdays, 4 hours friday and 8 hours on saturday. Thats 3 times a week. Thats pretty good for a long distance relationship. I don't see how that isn't good enough.

Me and my bf only see each other once a week for a couple of hours because we're both busy with school.

haha...we are going to have sex regardless...lol, she told me she wants me to f*** the hell out of her!
    I take longer than a few hours when it come to sexing. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    He said he sees her 4 hours thursdays, 4 hours friday and 8 hours on saturday. Thats 3 times a week. Thats pretty good for a long distance relationship. I don't see how that isn't good enough.

Me and my bf only see each other once a week for a couple of hours because we're both busy with school.
    OMG!! I see her maybe 3 days every 4 months...u think thats good enough? AND we live about 9 hrs away!

I take longer than a few hours when it come to sexing. haha.
    umm...whats longer then a few hours?! a few days? lol
    Last edited by loudrims_inc; 24-10-09 at 07:51 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

Sigh.
    I hope all goes well!

OMG!! I see her maybe 3 days every 4 months...u think thats good enough? AND we live about 9 hrs away!
    OOHHHH. Misunderstood. I thought u mean like thursdays as in like every Thursday.

Geez, maybe you should marry her.
    Last edited by lastwish; 24-10-09 at 09:40 AM.

umm...whats longer then a few hours?! a few days? lol
    No, a whole day must be dedicated. You can't rush these things. If you're constantly looking at the clock, you can't really enjoy.

OOHHHH. Misunderstood. I thought u mean like thursdays as in like every Thursday.

Geez, maybe you should marry her.
    haha its all good...shyt, i wish it was every Thurs!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

**UPDATE** These were the best days of my life!

Alright so i finally met her and she is ohhh sooooo great!! I like her alottttttttttt and i loveeeeeee her sooooo muchhhhhhhh!! She means the world to me, we just chillin in my hotel suite and talked, laughed, like there wasnt a worry in the world! We had sex and that was also greattttttttt, i loved it and so did she!!

Everything seemed to be perfect but on the 2nd day when we saw each other again, she seemed a little stressed out about something so i asked her what is on her mind. She kept insisting she was fine and after a few tries, i stopped asking her cause i didnt want to annoy her so i told her to relax and tomm everything will be alright, i told her to clear her mind and just think about her and I. So later that nite i picked her up and we went out for a drive thru the city with my sports car. We had such a great time!!! We kissed and kissed and kissed each other like crazy when we were out, we even kissed at a red light that turned green and didnt even notice hahaha!! This was like a dream come true, every minute i keep asking myself, how did i get soo lucky!! I felt like a million bucks!! This was like a true love story, her and I! I couldnt stop thinkin of her when she went home and i went back to the hotel. I was laying in the bed as the HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

**update** ............

Ok i apoligise in advance if my words are cluttered but to be honest, im gettin teary-eyed...so on the 3rd day in the morning, i hear a knock on the door, i was brushing my teeth at the time and almost swallowed the toothpaste hurrying up to get the door cause i know it was her. When i opened the door, i seen her beautiful smile, i welcomed her in and pulled her towards me and kissed her. She was sooo happy to see me and me her. We chilled on the couch for a bit and talked and laughed, the usual, with all smiles! She wanted to lay down and take a quick nap with me so we went to the bed and moments later, we were lookin each other in the eyes, which by the way we must have done about 100 times haha...but this time i can see something was up again, but when i asked her whats on her mind, she smiled and said nothing, so i told her she can talk to me about anything, so i asked her if it has anything to do with her and I. She replied "no"...i was releifed about that. I asked her if its anything to do with her family and her eyes watered up and she nodded "yes". She told me she has to go back home in December, possibly to get married! My heart felt like it dropped on the floor!! We held each other soooooooo tight at that moment, we kissed each other with tears running down our eyes and our voices trembling while saying 'i love u' to each other!! This is the saddest day of my life!!! and she tells me she dont want to get married, she wants to be with me, and i told her to just come home with me and i promised her that i will take care of her and i promised to her that i will be the best man i can be and she will never be sad, or stressed, i told her i have soo much to offer her, i promised to love her forever!! no matter what!! i will never hurt her or anything close to that cause im not that type of person!! She told me if she gets married, she will never be happy! She said shes scared to come home with me because if we dont work out later on in life, I promised her she will never have any regrets about coming back with me because she is the most important thing in this world to me and i will always be there for her to protect her and to comfort, hold, and love!! I told her if she stays with me she will always be happy and nothing less! I told her to think about one thing:
    "Either take no chance with me, fly back home, get married to some guy u dont love and be unhappy OR you can give me a chance to show you what real love is and i can show u how it feels to be the happiest woman in this world!!"

To be continued...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WOW this is just... WOW

i can really see that you are really in love! ...congratz!

Great to hear it worked out LR, I'm very happy for you bro ! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Great to hear it worked out LR, I'm very happy for you bro ! :-)
    nah bro, in my 2nd update im pretty much saying that its not worked out because she has to go back home in December and possible get married!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alright guys, im just sitting here feeling like shyt and most of u, if not all, know my situation pretty well by now and know that i cant call her because of her crazy sister BUT, i think im going to take a chance before i leave Canada to go back home...im going to call her in the morning before she heads to Toronto! I been waiting for her to get on yahoo, txt me, or call me to make sure shes ok but i heard nothing from her yet. This just isnt normal...I rather take a chance to know everythings alright then to take no chances and regret this for a very long time! Well, we will see...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I keep saying it Loud...but hang in there, hope it all works out...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast