+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what to do about my gf who is texting her ex's..

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good riddens!

Count your blessings son. She isn't ready for a relationship. Relationships mean sharing: frineds, time, bars all included. Yes girls night/ boys night are granted but to refuse to go out with your partner and friends is a bit over the top. S

She doesn't want to be exclusive and tied down. She wants it all the love and comfort of you but the freedom of singlehood. There is no such thing (unless your in a open relationship.)

yah...i guess its back to being an asshole/dick, stupid women and 1 night stands....was hoping i was done with the "game".

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, you're one of THOOOOSE guys...

You get no smypathy from me if that's how you take a break up.

nah, im just being a smartass. But im pretty sure thats exactly what women do.

So yah i just got this text, "Im having an abortion in 30 minutes" i texted her back "what hospital"..."i asked her if its still alive or if its miscarriage"...she text me back "i donno if ill be there but it'll be shortly. And its pills i take. Like day after pills."

any opinions....I can never tell if women use this as some short of revenge? all i can think about is that i get no say in my childs life....
    Last edited by Worries; 11-11-09 at 05:40 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    stop playing childish games!

she's trying to get a rise out of you, and she is.

NO CONTACT.

...well i think i mentioned this last week....she had a miscarriage with me. But we learned from the Dr that you can still be prego after what you think is a miscarriage. but youd have to see a DR to confirm anything...

sheesh...what to do...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Has she seen a DR who confirmed she is pregnant?

well apparently she got like a day after pill of some sort and its over now....i have mixed feelings about it so i wont comment, except that regardless of the truth, i made a grave at an old torn down park, buried a note and a picture of me and the ex"

day 5 is hard...leaving Phase 1 to Phase 2, where I was happy being angry with her and glad she is gone....and was nice seeing her text and calls saying she misses me...id chuckle and think to myself how dumb she was to f this up.. and now phase two where she no longer text me...her myspace says "freedom and happy." and i begin to miss the text. I will sluggish and ambitions are lowering...i have soo much to do before my Motorcycle Race this weekend and even the fun work i used to do prepping seems long and tedious...The typical breakup stuff occcurs, i hurry to my car after work like i usually do to see her off to work, but realize im at home sitting on the couch...i remember i left my phone on the kitchen sink after an hour and run back to see no ones called...the ring i once wore for her is now off, and an indention of where it used to be is there. typically bullshit

as i drive to work today and pass her place, i see an unknown SUV with ghetto rims on it outfront with hers....guess someone spent the night.

...been trying to stay busy "physically" but my minds still running a million miles...the crystal clear image of her face still exist in my mind.

Last text i got, "will you please send me the resume you made for me? ive decided im quiting my job and going back to school like we always talked about but want to find a temp day job"

the thought that runs through my head..."be nice, be the better person and send her resume" which always trails "f this b*tch, ive been bitching about how her night job is killing our relationship for 1 year, and suffered fighting over it, and now 4 days after we break up, shes has an epiphany, which i can only assume is because something in her life has motivated her, and not me..."
    Last edited by Worries; 12-11-09 at 11:30 PM.

Tape your fingers together if you try to write, text or call her. Network with some friends, go out and destroy some hot Texas babe in a rebound relationship. You know, have fun

you need to buy your balls back in walmart and then dump this girl. youre getting played right in front of your face and you still want to marry her? are you crazy? you really want to marry a girl that talks to the guys that she F***? wake up and find another girl to marry. she doesnt deserve to be a wife. she will end up cheating on you if you guys get married.

Quote Originally Posted by Worries View Post
    well apparently she got like a day after pill of some sort and its over now....i have mixed feelings about it so i wont comment, except that regardless of the truth, i made a grave at an old torn down park, buried a note and a picture of me and the ex"

day 5 is hard...leaving Phase 1 to Phase 2, where I was happy being angry with her and glad she is gone....and was nice seeing her text and calls saying she misses me...id chuckle and think to myself how dumb she was to f this up.. and now phase two where she no longer text me...her myspace says "freedom and happy." and i begin to miss the text. I will sluggish and ambitions are lowering...i have soo much to do before my Motorcycle Race this weekend and even the fun work i used to do prepping seems long and tedious...The typical breakup stuff occcurs, i hurry to my car after work like i usually do to see her off to work, but realize im at home sitting on the couch...i remember i left my phone on the kitchen sink after an hour and run back to see no ones called...the ring i once wore for her is now off, and an indention of where it used to be is there. typically bullshit

as i drive to work today and pass her place, i see an unknown SUV with ghetto rims on it outfront with hers....guess someone spent the night.

...been trying to stay busy "physically" but my minds still running a million miles...the crystal clear image of her face still exist in my mind.

Last text i got, "will you please send me the resume you made for me? ive decided im quiting my job and going back to school like we always talked about but want to find a temp day job"

the thought that runs through my head..."be nice, be the better person and send her resume" which always trails "f this b*tch, ive been bitching about how her night job is killing our relationship for 1 year, and suffered fighting over it, and now 4 days after we break up, shes has an epiphany, which i can only assume is because something in her life has motivated her, and not me..."
    congrats. you finally got your balls back. dont stay at your house. hang out on the club or bars. meet people! forget her!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Good riddens!
    haha! classic
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123