+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Triangle

Hehe wise words all people have said but to no avail^^

Yes I am in love with him. Yes I want to be with him. Is that so wrong? I can't help how I feel. It seems you all seem to think I ran off with him in a corner and gave him a bj in a dark allyway. He kissed me, I kissed him back, and that was the end of it. I'm not saying what I did was right but I certainly could've done a lot worse. Yes I wanted him to leave his gf for me because I love him and want to be with him. Just a quick reminder for those of you who can't read, I didn't go to him and tell him how I feel. I didn't go and beg for him to be with me and start this. He did. I was never going to tell him how I feel but instead he came to me begging me and confessing to me. And yes I have benn through the kind of experience with guys trying to **** me but not one who has a gf. Just a guy who claims he loves me and pours hisheart out to me when in the end all he wanted was to get me in bed. That is what I've felt with, not something like this.

I'm sorry all of you find me a slut and a whore. That's fine if that's what you think. All that matters is I know the truth and I know I'm no slut.

What contradictions? Do explain?

Why haven't you told his GF if she's such a great friend?

Doesn't she deserve to know?

Because what if I'm wrong? What if he wasn't just trying to **** me? Why should I ruin her happiness for my possible mistake?

So what if he wanted more than an easy lay?

Really isn't that almost worse? Spreading his heart around instead of just his body?

Stand in her shoes for a minute. Would you want to be kept in the dark by both your BF and your friend?

Are you really afraid of hurting her, or your own reputation? Or are you afraid that this guy will hate you?

Those are all very different motivations and I think you should be honest (at least with yourself) about which one is driving your current actions/inaction.

I'm saying what if he was unsure of who he wanted. Should he be punished for a confused heart? Yes of course I'm worryied about hurting her and hurting him, I don't care about myself.

Contradiction #84759837588375947359434825309.

Take an honest reassessment of what he said to you.

It sure doesn't seem like he sounded confused, it sounds like he knew exactly what he wanted. If he said from the begining that he wasn't leaving her then yes he was looking for something on the side.

Maybe a physical affair, maybe an emotional affair or very likely both. That isn't confused that's selfish and greedy.

He cheated on his GF and you were party to it. Even if it was just "I love you" and a couple of kisses, that IS cheating.

Yes I know that and I'm sure I was just a piece of ass to him but I'd like to hope I wasn't...I'd like to hope a part of him at least cared about me...enough to care how what he's done has affected me but I know he doesn't...I know he only cares about his gf...I'd like to hope maybe just maybe I wasn't a piece of garbage to him...when I think about the evidence I'm sure I was just that but then there were some things he did that were out of character for someone looking for something on the side. Those are the things thst make me question all of it. But I'm probably wrong...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit Kat View Post
    YI'd like to hope maybe just maybe I wasn't a piece of garbage to him...when I think about the evidence I'm sure I was just that
    Aside from your insecurities (we can discuss those later), I'd like to point out the obvious:

His GF is a piece of garbage to him too. Seems this guy has a problem respecting any women he's around. Else he wouldn't have kissed a girl who is the supposed friend of his GF. There may be a question as to the depth of his feelings for you, if any, but there is NO doubt that he cheated.

There are those here who would argue that you are doing his GF a favour by uncovering him for the cheating ass he is. You are single, he isn't. That doesn't make you blameless, there will be fallout for you as well, but don't forget just who is the one supposedly in a committed relationship.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm not trying to say I'm blameless. I know kissing him back was wrong and I know I condoned his behavior. I know this is just as much my fault as his.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So. You are going to take the entire responsibility for what happened and hide his shameful behaviour? You said she was your friend, too. Jeeze, has this guy ever done a number on you. Manipulated you out the yin-yang and you must really hate yourself. "Love" has made you stupid, woman. What the hell do you think you are protecting?

Your comment about having lots of self-respect is nothing but bluster. I've called this right. Not only will you do wrong, but once you realize your mistake, you self-flaggellate and refuse to do anything that might actually make things right.

Fine. There are loads of women like you out there. Generally, they end up with abusive assholes and end up thinking they somehow deserve the bad treatment. You'll be a martyr yet, I'm sure. That's the next step in this dance. Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Jesus WTF is wrong with you people?! And you keep telling me I have contradictions! First you scold me for acting like a naive tramp who's in her own little selfish world or whatever but now that I'm accepting the blame which is obviously mine you're scolding me again for having no self respect! Make up your ****ing minds! What do you want from me?! You know it wouldn't hurt to hear a kind word of advice instead of a scolding one. I know you obviously don't think I loved this person, or at least some of don't, but I did! I'm in a lot of pain now because even though you all find it pathetic of me to say so but the fact of the matter is I have been thrown away. He came to me with love and just when I was starting to believe that maybe he truly did love me and didn't want to use me like all the other did he throws me away. You can think as poorly of me as you want but that doesn't change how I feel and the pain I am in.

Oh and it's funny you say that actually because I have martry complex
    Last edited by Kit Kat; 02-12-09 at 12:22 PM.

What contradictions?! What are you talking about?! Am I the only one not seeing this?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Admitting you are wrong is just the first step. I'm sure you have martyr complex. I've been on this rock some time, doll, and your situation is far from unique. Its not something to be proud of, its a problem to be worked out.

If I didn't think I could help, I would have simply said 'ya, you're fcuked' and answered someone else's thread.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast