+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas is Mostly Ruined for Me

My and my bf are atheist and christmas isnt about jesus for us. This video will make you feel better

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1ynNXlBkU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Ive become desensitized to christmas music but my bf cant stand it. he brings his mp3 and earbuds everywhere so he can avoid listening to it.
    Anyway for me it doesnt feel like christmas at home or at work but it does when I go to my parents house. Makes me feel like a kid again i guess.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, since its Christmas and all:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_KiHRHwaAs"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

very cute indi

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I took communion when I wasn't supposed to. I chewed the wafer, too, which is apparently a big no-no. It's like chewing up Jesus. hehhe
    Heh. I have never heard this. They never told us not to chew it... although, come to think of it, I remember I missed a few of the First Communion classes in 2nd grade because I had to go to my grandmother's funeral. Those were the classes where they practiced taking Communion, but with Necco wafers.

got to brainwash them while they're young

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    But in the catholic faith you are only suppose to take it if you have passed their rituals. Only an infidel would do it without having been purified with their doctrine. It is like someone hand-feeding you a rice cracker. Nothing more. LOL.

Well they're not Catholic, they're United or something. Which in their church means you SHOULD be baptised, but they'll allow you to take it if you're not, but it's a sign of accepting the faith.

Next time I'll bring rice crackers and a bottle of wine and swig it in the pew while everyone else gets up.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

My Christmas is going to be so awesome. It starts with a long flight next Friday. I get to spend my whole Winter break with her! I mean, the day the semester ends, until the day the next semester begins.

I can't wait! We're going to decorate her house, I'm going to take her out, we're going to play in the snow, and make little snow angels and snowmen with big long carrot noses, and at the end of the night I'm going to stuff her stockings full with my goodies.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Well they're not Catholic, they're United or something. Which in their church means you SHOULD be baptised, but they'll allow you to take it if you're not, but it's a sign of accepting the faith.

Next time I'll bring rice crackers and a bottle of wine and swig it in the pew while everyone else gets up.
    Stand up in the back and offer the crackers to anyone not eligible for the front. Then offer them the bottle to swill it down with. LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123