+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which do women prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
    haha some great responses - Didn't think about the foreplay stuff.

Have to preheat the oven, and every oven is different. Some take 3 minutes to warm up, others might take 20 minutes... just have to feel it out. If you care about pleasing the women that is. (Which you should, because it will make you happier in the long run with more good sex)
    I can only imagine what misogynistic responses we're going to get now.

But thanks Wizard, it's true. Nina Hartley describes it well when she says that a woman's "hard on" is internal and so it's important to massage and stroke as much blood to her lady parts as possible in order to get her ready.

Any guy that thinks a woman is supposed to be gushing from a mere glimpse of his d*ck is sorely mistaken.

Neo and BG, got any flack to add to this you crazy motherfcukers?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post

I do not think, I know I am a goddess in the bedroom. .
    usually someone who really is, doesnt have to tell everyone about it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Have to preheat the oven, and every oven is different. Some take 3 minutes to warm up, others might take 20 minutes... just have to feel it out. If you care about pleasing the women that is. (Which you should, because it will make you happier in the long run with more good sex)
    im fan assisted
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    usually someone who really is, doesnt have to tell everyone about it.
    I am not. Merely arguing with Neo.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

I like cumming together but not after 10 minutes, has to be at least 20 minutes with lots of fore play and other sexual activity first.
    I get bored and sore when a man goes on and on forever!
    OK, here's my rank order:

D
    B
    C
    E
    A
    "Absence from those we love is self from self - a deadly banishment." Wm Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    lilly1185 says:

"A guy who pops off a round and snoozes after ward needs to be punched in the face."

I would give you a black eye if you punched me while I was sleeping. You obviously have no idea how exhausting sex can be for a guy. It's not easy doing 90% of the work. Now if he falls asleep after a quickie, that's a different thing.
    Hmm. I don't know what kind of chicks you've been working but I put in a lot of work too. I push back, I ride, I go hard.

But... I don't care how quick he cums, I just don't want him falling asleep afterwards or too exhausted.

The womans pleasure is largely irrelevant, any man who says otherwise is lieing.

different strokes for different folks. Works well enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    The womans pleasure is largely irrelevant, any man who says otherwise is lieing.
    Yay! George finally managed to get his lying, sadistic ass in here! You are sooo shocking with your ever-ready stash of blatantly misogynistic statements. Can I be your girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Yay! George finally managed to get his lying, sadistic ass in here! You are sooo shocking with your ever-ready stash of blatantly misogynistic statements. Can I be your girlfriend?
    pppffft you wouldn't even pay me the time of day for you to find out about sex anyway.

Why do you think it is important to care if she enjoys sex ? Where is it written that this matters ?

pppffft you wouldn't even pay me the time of day for you to find out about sex anyway.
    Ur gramr sklz turn me onnnn.

Why do you think it is important to care if she enjoys sex ? Where is it written that this matters ?
    All over my face.

Ur gramr sklz turn me onnnn.

All over my face.
    You are picking on my grammar like you are so god damned smart ? What do you do for a living ? Career receptionist I'll bet.

That is just such a low tactic, to pick on another person grammar during an argument it is an act of pure snobbery and shows everyone that you are out of points to make.

Furthermore, you probably prance around with some boyfriend so that you can feel validated for once in your life and think that you are better than everyone else. Like you are above all the mundanities of life.

Announce at the top of your voice in a shopping centre all the different kinds of sex you have with your boyfriend just like you do here, because that is all you have going for you in life. Your ability to attract members of the opposite sex.

Aside from that what is it about you that is so important and wonderful that warrants your underserved sense of superiority ?
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 19-12-09 at 03:03 PM.

You are picking on my grammar like you are so god damned smart ? What do you do for a living ? Career receptionist I'll bet.
    My current job status has nothing to do with what I decide to post on here, or who I decide to post it to. You know what I do right now? I shelve books at Barnes & Noble because the school I worked at laid me off thanks to budget cuts.

That is just such a low tactic, to pick on another person grammar during an argument it is an act of pure snobbery and shows everyone that you are out of points to make.
    Do you know why I decided to pick on you? Because many of your own personal posts and comments have little to do with actually helping anyone on this forum. You simply spout blatantly offensive garbage to garner attention for yourself. Oh, but you just do it in good humor, right? Please. Quit crying because you're on the other end this time.

Furthermore, you probably prance around with some boyfriend so that you can feel validated for once in your life and think that you are better than everyone else. Like you are above all the mundanities of life.
    Yeah, I do prance around and talk about my boyfriend. Because I am proud of him and my relationship. I am proud that I have finally begun making good decisions about who I decide to spend my time with and what I value.

Announce at the top of your voice in a shopping centre all the different kinds of sex you have with your boyfriend just like you do here, because that is all you have going for you in life. Your ability to attract members of the opposite sex.

Aside from that what is it about you that is so important and wonderful that warrants your underserved sense of superiority ?
    Yes, I will talk about sex with my boyfriend. Because I am proud and happy. And because this is a relationship/sex forum where most of us use our own personal experiences to give others advice. Usually your opinion is further solidified when you have factual evidence to back it up. And we identify with one another through stories.

So keep slashing at me, dude. It's fine. I'm not offended, nor do I care what you think of me. I just thought you should get a slight taste of your own medicine.

My current job status has nothing to do with what I decide to post on here, or who I decide to post it to. You know what I do right now? I shelve books at Barnes & Noble because the school I worked at laid me off thanks to budget cuts.

Do you know why I decided to pick on you? Because many of your own personal posts and comments have little to do with actually helping anyone on this forum. You simply spout blatantly offensive garbage to garner attention for yourself. Oh, but you just do it in good humor, right? Please. Quit crying because you're on the other end this time.

Yeah, I do prance around and talk about my boyfriend. Because I am proud of him and my relationship. I am proud that I have finally begun making good decisions about who I decide to spend my time with and what I value.

Yes, I will talk about sex with my boyfriend. Because I am proud and happy. And because this is a relationship/sex forum where most of us use our own personal experiences to give others advice. Usually your opinion is further solidified when you have factual evidence to back it up. And we identify with one another through stories.

So keep slashing at me, dude. It's fine. I'm not offended, nor do I care what you think of me. I just thought you should get a slight taste of your own medicine.
    1) So you were a teacher ? Which is in in the same realm as stacking shelves in terms of requiring any sort of intellectual ability. Again, no need to for the superior attitude.

2) Bullshit. I simply state my opinion. Which is something that you, apparently cannot handle.

3) I am proud that I have finally begun making good decisions about who I decide to spend my time with and what I value.

What does that even mean ????

4) A taste of my own medicine ? I didn't get pissed off because you called me a misogynist. I got pissed off because you are the one who made it personal.

5) My posts offer a different perspective to the usual dribbel that is posted on here.
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 19-12-09 at 03:28 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lahnna, you got spunk. Nice.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast