+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Me & My Sister...

Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    What?

I'll clear up a few things it really seems like it's getting nasty here.. god..

For the last comment I didn't see her like all the time during childhood, she lived out of town its only recently my stepdad decided to live in the city, anyway it was a really drunken moment and it's not like I wanted this to happen...
    Thanks for the reply. I see the problem. Usually when people live close proximity to each other like siblings in childhood, they lose sexual and romantic feelings for each other. This is known as Westermarck effect in psychology. Since you didn't spend time in close proximity on a regular basis during your childhood with your sister you may develop romantic feelings for her.

I am pretty certain that your sister also have feelings for you from the story you described. The best thing is to do is talk to her about the night. After that, act and behave regularly with her. Your feeling will naturally go away with enough time. One good thing may happen is your bond between your sister and you may be stronger after that.

Thanks for the advice, I will look into it and have a chat with her, it's just been the most bizarre experience in my life and I kind of expected negative comments but that comment is a relief, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    You know... The times when You could `date`Your family members are long gone. What do You expect from us? See a doctor if You have problems with Your feelings towards Your siblings.
    When the hell was that? ''puke''

What is a troll?

In reply to the OP. Just talk as if nothing ever happened. It is easy to forget when its not on your mind. For christmas you should have bought her some granny style night gown. This would have never happened!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123