+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: scared, lost, confused and broken

Got the call from the solicitor yesterday and have an appt for the end of the month.
    She basically said that she is preparing an expert report which will include retrieval of content for emails and text messages that were sent between us.

But also for the recent unfortunate incident about apperently trying to contact her through IM which wasnt true.

I am just very worried if something shows up regarding the last part. Reason I say that is because I don't have her on my contact list but I was talking to other people and changing my screenames and so on.... as one does, so it makes no sense on why she said I was threatning her, which wasnt true. What type of woman is this? Seriously. From loving each other to death, to one wanting to actually kill themselves - dramatic/extreme woman she is!

But I know for sure, I did not contact her or spoke to her on IM. why she has me on her list, if she does, is beyond me.

The reason the solicitor said that she wants the experts to analyse the IM stuff is for her credability. That's fine but even that I dont think is big enough for having her credability in doubt.

but does make me think on how they can retrieve things like this.

I thought I would update everyone with my situation.

My father sadly passed away 2 weeks ago. I had to drop everything and travel abroad including my mom and sister. They are still there but I came back last week to take care of things.

I also saw something on the internet. This person posted on a site, begging for money from people as she is apperently getting evicted (again.....previously, I stopped it by loaning her money) and says that she has "broken free" from an abusive relationship, which is not true.
    she also makes further accusations that I frauded her bank account and she had a large sum of money etc.... (really? Since when did she have a large sum of money....if she did, then why ask me for money?)

Now this is good evidence but do not think it can be used in my case/defence sadly.

I also just found out she is moving to live closer to her parents. Funny. Last year she wanted to move in such difficult financial times but didnt because I told/explained why she shouldnt and she agreed and felt it wouldnt be right. Now she is moving.... interesting. how did she manage to come up with the money and so on?

its like she is getting away with it, showing "happy" smiley pictures of herself but is supposed to be abused, traumatised and so on? give me a break, im the one suffering and I still miss her big time. That love we had will always be there regardless how much mud she puts on it. she just cannot accept she was at fault but blames everyone else.

she also got me arrested 2 days before xmas for apperently breaching my conditions by threatning her? this was never true and I was so scared. What could have happened was that I could have been kept in custody until the trial! Thank goodness that didnt happen but still, its so horrifying. I cannot believe she is like this and has done this.

I have a meeting with the sols tomorrow but again, as time is getting closer to the trial, the case is petty but my defence is weak and have nothing to stand on I believe.

she is getting away with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123