+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it creepy to.....

although I dont have the time to read all your replies...I'm sure I'll appreciate them, as I always do......

I'm going out to a country bar with a buddy so I'll revisit this tomorrow....

Gnight boys and girls

Ok, DO NOT friend request her on facebook, unless you plan on making a move within like 2 weeks. AND dont message her EVER. Maybe make a comment once a month on whatever her status update/facebook tweet is, but thats all.

I worked at a store with a girl I KNOW was interested in me. A few coworkers even said it. I had a girlfriend at the time, and im not going to cheat. But i friend requested this girl anyway. I talked a tad, but never for a long period of time. Sure enough when the current relationship fell through, i asked her out shortly after. She said i thought we were just friends. I entered the friend zone because of facebook. I kept my distance from her at work for the exact reason of staying out of the friends zone. She was very interested because of this.

After i let more of myself into her life too early, she stopped being interested in the chase. Kinda high school drama (which i hate, and i thought girls start to hate high school drama at an earlier age then guys, but this girl was actually older than me by a year)

Date a girl, THEN after its "official" facebook friend request her. For the love of god do not request her sit around for a few months, then ask her out. DONT DO IT.

^^^ co-signed. I didn't add my gf on facebook until we had been dating for 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    here's what I predict will happen:

- he will start messaging her on facebook
    - she will show a slight interest at the beginning
    - then she will get bored and start ignoring him
    - he will keep messaging her which will push her further away
    - he will meet some new girl and talk to her online
    - repeat
    You left out the part where he stands outside each girl's home wearing a trenchcoat and holding an iPod with portable speakers over his head playing Peter Gabriel.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    You left out the part where he stands outside each girl's home wearing a trenchcoat and holding an iPod with portable speakers over his head playing Peter Gabriel.
    LOL!

I'm not gonna friend request her....if I see her out, then awesome. MAYYYBE I'll mention to my buddies girl that she should invite her out tonight. That's it.

Peter Gabriel...haha!

If your buddies girl knows her, ALL you have to do is let her know that you think she's hot. She'll report back the info as soon as she gets the opportunity and if the teller likes you, she'll roll with it.

See, good job networking

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    If your buddies girl knows her, ALL you have to do is let her know that you think she's hot. She'll report back the info as soon as she gets the opportunity and if the teller likes you, she'll roll with it.

See, good job networking
    Facebook messaged my buddies girl, turns out they go for margaritas every wednesday.

"you should totally come sometime!"

There's my in.

Thanks everyone for talking me out of the friend request that would have probably failed!

Just go back to the bank and get her number. Don't friend her on facebook.....that's like asking for a date with a text, only worse.

Man up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123