+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meeting up

Yeah, come on, Grib. I'm totally curious to see what you're like in real life.

I'm no stranger to the forum environment as I've been a member at another site (non relationship theme) for about 10 years now. So far I've met at around 25-30 people offline everyone ranging from members, moderators to the admin website owner. In the beginning, I was very skeptical of meeting anyone in person off line because I just wanted to remain anonymous and didn't have enough trust in anyone to do it but once you get to know them they are like any other people you see in person in public. It's not a big deal for me anymore. As long as you meet in a public place to start you'll be fine and besides forum meets can be fun and give you a better connection with the people you see on line. I have met some great friends over the years. Unfortunately, the closest member to me was killed by a train last year but we all stuck together through the bad and good times. However, the theme of that forum I was a part of don't really deal with relationship issues so here I am. Hopefully, over time I can may be able to meet new friends on here.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    Yeah, come on, Grib. I'm totally curious to see what you're like in real life.
    Gribble is a pirate.He's having parrot on his shoulder That's what I remember hehehe (from the picture )
    I wazzzz here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123