+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What To Do....Never Easy Is It?

everyone has said the meat of it. I'll break down what happened for you though.

1) The night was fun, you were both on equal footing with each other.

2) You started to contact her a lot... like way too much and as you did that you were raising her on a pedestal. As the pedestal rises she's seeing that oh wait, you're juts like every other guy she's been out with - ho hum

3) She entertained your texts for a little bit but you kept laying it on, now you're probably up shit creek without a paddle

Time to move on and find a new girl to have fun with. It would be wise to forget about this one unless she contacts you (which I doubt she will).

If you you manage to go like 2 weeks without talking to her you might try a last ditch attempt and mention that you're headed out to whatever club and that she should come along. That's about it though, don't overtly ask her to come just say you'll be there. Last play of throwing the ball in her court again... don't expect a return volley though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
    everyone has said the meat of it. I'll break down what happened for you though.

1) The night was fun, you were both on equal footing with each other.

2) You started to contact her a lot... like way too much and as you did that you were raising her on a pedestal. As the pedestal rises she's seeing that oh wait, you're juts like every other guy she's been out with - ho hum

3) She entertained your texts for a little bit but you kept laying it on, now you're probably up shit creek without a paddle

Time to move on and find a new girl to have fun with. It would be wise to forget about this one unless she contacts you (which I doubt she will).

If you you manage to go like 2 weeks without talking to her you might try a last ditch attempt and mention that you're headed out to whatever club and that she should come along. That's about it though, don't overtly ask her to come just say you'll be there. Last play of throwing the ball in her court again... don't expect a return volley though.
    Spot on mate.
    Anyways when i asked her what a giggle was she said we had a laugh and not looking for a relationship or any tie downs.
    I said thats cool with me, i rushed into things way to quickly but only because i like her.

Then she came out with: " your really nice but lets just be mates and if things change they change"

She said she would speak to me today but im not going to text or ring her ill wait for her to do it, but if she dont why say it?

Yeah im not going to message her first for week or two then ring or text her and see how shes getting on.
    She obviously wanted space and i didint give it to her, yes youve all told me but thats my mistake i made once again.

Barmy

Just leave it altogether. If she wants to she will call...

You need to remember that a lot of people (boys and girls) say they will do stuff that they never do. It's just life and part of growing up to accept that there are many things you can't change.

You came accross as too keen I am sorry and she backed off.

There will be other girls. Play it cool next time.

AND LISTEN TO US SOMETIME!!!!!
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Most women want a man to be a man. Saying stuff like "or was it just a giggle" will give the impression that you want her to be in control of the situation and that she is calling the shots.

I am very emotional with woman also, but i learned early on that you need to play it cool in the early stages...then the benefits come back to you 10 fold.

Ok, i get what you say but i feel if i said ill call someone and didin she would go mad and have a pop at me for not calling.
    Yes people will lie but WHY ?
    Im not eager im just truthful and play it straight.
    She told me on the night she liked me then said it was a giggle so im like :S
    A nice girl i met, we got on so well, and ive been waiting to meet a nice bird for ages, got my hopes up to quick and tried to get it.
    Normally when i want something i try my hardest to get it.

Ill chill out now, i get feeling if i didnt contatc this Lisa bird till today or maybe tomorrow we could be going out for a drink this week
    Oh well.

So being a man is showing who's boss? But lots of girls ive met say they hate boys who control them or whatever, i always tell birds that,
    if they wanna do something they can do it, i dotn control them i dont control anyone in this lfie apart from myself and what i do is what i do
    what you do is what you do end off as i see it ?

its not about controlling them in a sense that you are telling them what to do.

Its about having self respect and not letting them decide whether the relationship lives or dies.

Its like you said the comment about 'was it just a giggle', you gave her all of the power to decide. It should be 50/50, you should also have some say where the relationship is going, if anywhere.

Instead of saying, 'or was it just a giggle', you could have invited her somewhere for the following week. You would then know the answer to the question without sounding too desperate.

Yeah true i jsut never no what to say and whatever i do say is wrong.
    Ill be on here more often i guess

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh

my

god.

Seriously..stop planning everything and overthinking things. She blew you off..meaning she's not looking for a relationship with someone as clingy, borderline obsessive as you.
    When she says 'not looking for a relationship'..she means leave her the hell alone.

Forget about her, dont contact her, ever. If she inititiates contact in the future(trust me, she wont) then go with the flow(maybe you had better come ask for advice on here before replying).
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Ok thanks Qwerty

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Search for another post "why can't girls say NO?" It's pretty obvious she doesn't say no because you're a nice guy and nice guys like you are destroyed when rejected. Like you over analyze, and weep about what you did wrong. She was trying to spare you this.

Yeah thats true but if she told me straight up NO im not interested then ill move on quicker than being sort of strung along the hole tiem she was never interested.

Women need to man up

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, please. She had no obligation to you. She told you it was for giggles, so she WAS honest about the whole thing. Your reaction (or rather, overreaction) is YOUR responsibility.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

True she said it was gigges but that hole night she was telling me how im the nice boy shes been looking for and that shes happy shes met me and her friend was impressed by me and was hinting to me that she really did like me and that i should treat her good!

So i was led on.....but WHY ? is what i dont get, i know girls do this because its happend to me several times before but i cant help my feelings and im learning, im starting to trsut birds less when im talking to them and tell them that because ive been heartbroken and ****ed about before by girls lying and boys being wankers.

Im not like other wankers, i want to be happy, with a girlfriend that i can see myself bringing home to my mother, then marrying her then having a nice family with.

I have a high standard of the type of women i want, call me picky or whateber but why settle for second best in life, if im marrying and having kids with her she has to be the right perfect girl. Yes not everyone is perfect but at least: trustworthy, honest, caring the basics on what a relationship should be based on. !

Maybe because ive been so ****ed about so many times has made me more aware and more of a truthful person.

It has made me who i am today, so thats why im so honest and more to the point, in life wether at work or with a girl.

Especially if shes something like yes ill come out with you tomorrow ring me ? then you ring and no answer then nothing, see them out 1month later and they pretend like they dont know you. Whatever this is me being me now its all coming out.

But i wish i was more laidback, but im out to prove to a girl were not all wankers, that i can provide for you and make you happy and give you the nice things in life, im not a cheat, i dont get tempted to cheat, im not a nutter who goes round causing havoc, ive got a job, car, family, friends...........but all the girls especially the nice girls seem not to like that????

Seem to like more of a knobhead bloke who cheats, bullys them, even i know cases of boys hitting gf's and the gf's are crying to me hes a dickhyead, then they go crying back to them when they want somethiong.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BarmyArmy View Post
    True she said it was gigges but that hole night she was telling me how im the nice boy shes been looking for and that shes happy shes met me and her friend was impressed by me and was hinting to me that she really did like me and that i should treat her good!

So i was led on.....but WHY ? is what i dont get, i know girls do this because its happend to me several times before but i cant help my feelings and im learning, im starting to trsut birds less when im talking to them and tell them that because ive been heartbroken and ****ed about before by girls lying and boys being wankers.

Im not like other wankers, i want to be happy, with a girlfriend that i can see myself bringing home to my mother, then marrying her then having a nice family with.

I have a high standard of the type of women i want, call me picky or whateber but why settle for second best in life, if im marrying and having kids with her she has to be the right perfect girl. Yes not everyone is perfect but at least: trustworthy, honest, caring the basics on what a relationship should be based on. !
    You know those clingy little highschool girls that claim they love a boy after a mere smile flashed her way? You know the girl who at first glance is beautiful, she's funny, amazing everything you look for in a girl? The one who is as sweet as can be? The one who is so clingy its digusting? The girl who calls/ texts 15 times a day? The girl who is so god damn annoying it's pathetic? The one that you can't stand to even look at anymore after she turns from sweetheart to nutcase? You're that girl- except you're a boy. DO you get it yet?

You WERE a sweet, nice funny guy... until your went all crackhead over her.

What you want is not unreasonable at all. What you're doing to get what you want is the fastest way to NOT get what you want. STOP IT.

You were not lead on. You went crazy. She thought I'm not interested in crazy boy.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast