+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Breast Implants and new guy

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Guys

You need to undestand that being flat chested can make a woman's life miserable.
    I don't need to do any such thing.

If it's natural, it should work for the girl because it definitely works for me and I respect nature. I don't reckon I'm alone on this either.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think Ann has done a very good job with her decision. Though I hate fake tits- always no matter what I can still say she made a good, informed decision.

She knows that her guy might jet if fakies aren't his style and she seems to understand and respect this. So good on yah Anne.

I personally think that you should tell him long before you take your shirt off. Tell him the next time something sexy or kinky comes up. Something along the lines of: "There's something I want to mention so you're not surprised when the moment comes, I've had a boob job recently and the marks are still visable. I understand if you don't want to take this any further or you'd like to wait until the effects are a little less obvious".

That is my plan. I am going to tell him tonight over dinner. I will keep you posted on how the conversation goes.

Last night on the phone he said he found Carrie Prejean attractive (we were talking how frustrating it is to be physically attracted to someone we despise as a person) and mentioned her great body. Of course, he may not know she had breast implants, but still I am kind of kicking myself for not taking that opportunity to initiate the conversation. I think it will better to talk in person though.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    It also suggests that she doesn't just want to be a focal point in one sole guy's eyes or unique within her natural state in a group of fellow gals.

Unnecessary window dressing. I'd have more respect for a guy undergoing gender reassignment surgery to attain his inner her-ness than a girl upsizing her milkshakes.
    I was just talking with a group of friends about this topic. I am (perhaps hypocritically now) pretty interested in gender studies, and the whole concept of gender as a whole. I volunteer at at youth crisis hot line, and have actually talked to teens who feel they were born the wrong gender. It is an awful, terrible problem for them, and there is a high rate of suicide associated with that disorder. I definitely do not want compare my issues with the daily struggle they are going through...

That said.....I always felt that not having ANY breast tissue made me feel unfeminine, and like I was not who I was, with my "inner-her-ness". I didn't even get cute little A-cups, or even puffy nipples. I had the chest of a 12 year old boy. I was not insecure in that I hated myself, or wasn't confident in myself mentally and physically-but I didn't feel like a woman, or that I could fully embrace my femininity. I waited til I was older, had the money, and felt mature enough to make the decision to get surgery and I am happy with the results. I feel more like me-which I recognize is a completely silly thing to say seeing as though I just paid thousands of dollars to get sacks of industrial pesticides shoved into my chest.

Of course I realize that a lot of people hate breast implants. I recognize that many men, hopefully not my current guy, would not date someone with fake breasts. Realistically, they are not the same as real boobs and for many people that is a deal breaker. I did not got into the surgery thinking that having something fake put into my body would suddenly make me attractive to everyone. I am happy with the results though, and promise not to force my fake breasts upon anyone.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Great response Anne! Goodluck telling

I wish more stupid girls thought like you.

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnn View Post
    I volunteer at at youth crisis hot line, and have actually talked to teens who feel they were born the wrong gender.
    Why? Where you talking to trannies?

I told him! It went really well, although I think he felt like he put his foot in his mouth and was embarrassed. When I first told him, he looked shocked and blurted out "What? Your breasts don't seem that big?" He then turned bright red and began stammering "I mean, I like small boobs, I meant that as a compliment, I mean smallish, I mean, yours look fine. I like whatever size your boobs are" It was pretty funny.

He had some questions about why I had it done. He seemed concerned that it was something I did because of an ex putting pressure on me. He admitted that in his twenties he had a procedure to pin his ears back, because they stuck out and he had been teased in high school. It was a good conversation, and I feel like we grew closer.

I am happy that he didn't seem upset or put off by implants. He emailed me already today to make plans for the weekend, so it seems like he is going to stick around for now.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Congrats! Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnn View Post
    I told him! It went really well, although I think he felt like he put his foot in his mouth and was embarrassed. When I first told him, he looked shocked and blurted out "What? Your breasts don't seem that big?" He then turned bright red and began stammering "I mean, I like small boobs, I meant that as a compliment, I mean smallish, I mean, yours look fine. I like whatever size your boobs are" It was pretty funny.
    I'm so glad that happened. Now you both were feeling awkward and both feel relieved.
    Spammer Spanker

How and when should I tell him though? I don't know if I like the idea of telling him right before taking my shirt off, it seems like it could be a mood killer?

And I was not ashamed of my body either pre or post surgery. I have always been flat chested, but was also very athletic looking. As I have gotten older my body became curvier everywhere but in the breast area. I decided to get implants because I like the way breasts look and was sick on not being able to find clothes that fit. I am happy with my choice, and not ashamed. I just don't want him to feel uncomfortable with seeing the scars, or make him feel like I am being dishonest about my appearance.

I did read about the stem cell breast augmentation, it sounds promising but it could be years before it is approved. Honestly, I kind of had the same attitude about implants before getting them myself, but after finding out that several of my friends had breast implants, and seeing how natural and amazing their results were, I changed my mind. Granted, it is a major surgery, so there are health risks, but it may be worth looking into if you are curious.

You are going to just have to pop it to him. Just blurt it out sometime, or bring it up somewhere. Saddly, I would never date a girl with fake breasts. My reasons:
    1. She is Insecure
    2. Probably has had many sexual partners(something I don't want in a woman, although it is harder and harder to find)
    3. Fake feel/look

why modify what you have. The nipple is the most important part anyways. Sure I like to feel my girls boobs, but really all that matters is licking the nipple ;p Titty-Fing is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post

why modify what you have. The nipple is the most important part anyways. Sure I like to feel my girls boobs, but really all that matters is licking the nipple ;p Titty-Fing is overrated.
    Give me a call.

Ok-this will probably make me sound totally insane...but one of the first things I did after healing was try to determine if my breasts were now big enough for titty-fing by experimenting with a hot dog. Sadly, as a B-cup, I think I'd better find a guy who is not too well endowed.

(I REALLY probably should not admit that-but it has been kind of fun having boobs for the first time ever. I think I am going through what most women do at 14.)

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^ hahaha.

I went out with a girl who had them - pretty big ones. She never told me they were fake, I had to work it out for myself. Personally, I quite like fake boobs. They're exciting.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Wait until you get to go to a topless beach. That will be much more fun than your hot dog experiment.
    Spammer Spanker

Ok-this will probably make me sound totally insane...but one of the first things I did after healing was try to determine if my breasts were now big enough for titty-fing by experimenting with a hot dog. Sadly, as a B-cup, I think I'd better find a guy who is not too well endowed.

(I REALLY probably should not admit that-but it has been kind of fun having boobs for the first time ever. I think I am going through what most women do at 14.)
    Your not insane, god knows I've 'tested' myself in many ways too lol. I'm just saying, from a guys point of view, titty f'in can be fun, but it defintely isn't something I have even asked for or tried to do often. Maybe once a year. It isn't very slippery in there, saliva will work for a short time, lubricant will make you all sticky. Stick to the pussy, mouth, ass. Feels better to be inside something wet and warm anyways then just out in the air rubbing half on some skin.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast