+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long before you would have sex?

I guess some people are differnt... I am the type of person who at the end of my life, I want to look back and think of the great love I had with a SINGLE PERSON.

If when you are older, you think that having a 'high score' is going to make you happy... well, I just don't know what say to that, it seems crazy to me...

People look for SEX it seems and not LOVE...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
    your not being punished by us... your are punishing yourself, even though you THINK you are pleasing yourself.
    Yes,yes you love fool lol
    I wazzzz here

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like how ONE tells us how we are feeling after we decided to have hot steamy sex quickly after meeting.

Oh trust me I'm so much happier and content in my relationship than you are ONE. I don't drive myself mad with thoughts like yourself. You on the other hand are far from content. Far from knowing anything other than one 'unpure' gf and 'love'.

See I've been in a first love, I've been in the sex right after meeting, I've been with the second love of my life and I'll tell you if I ever had to rip this 'love bandaid' off it would nearly kill me. Guess what? He isn't my first love and this would hurt so much more than my first 'love band aid' ever would have.

So don't come in here on your ridiculous love high horse and tell me/ us that you love is better because it's a first. CUT THE SHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I like how ONE tells us how we are feeling after we decided to have hot steamy sex quickly after meeting.

Oh trust me I'm so much happier and content in my relationship than you are ONE. I don't drive myself mad with thoughts like yourself. You on the other hand are far from content. Far from knowing anything other than one 'unpure' gf and 'love'.

See I've been in a first love, I've been in the sex right after meeting, I've been with the second love of my life and I'll tell you if I ever had to rip this 'love bandaid' off it would nearly kill me. Guess what? He isn't my first love and this would hurt so much more than my first 'love band aid' ever would have.

So don't come in here on your ridiculous love high horse and tell me/ us that you love is better because it's a first. CUT THE SHIT.
    That is becuse you OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CARE MUCH ABOUT YOUR FIRST LOVE... he was just some guy you f*cked... If your FIRST LOVE was the guy you are CURRENTLY WITH... your love would be even stronger than it currently is...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh piss off. I was with him for 5 years. Yes I loved the shit out of him. You are going to piss a lot of people off when you come here preaching your first love bible bull on everyone, telling how we MUST HAVE FELT. I waited a YEAR to have sex with him. He was the furthest thing from "some guy I didn't love and just hopped into bed with"

And nothing could make this more special he isn't the first but he is the best. Don't you dare argue with me. I know what the hell I feel. So come down sweet boy, get off that high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Oh piss off. I was with him for 5 years. Yes I loved the shit out of him. You are going to piss a lot of people off when you come here preaching your first love bible bull on everyone, telling how we MUST HAVE FELT. I waited a YEAR to have sex with him. He was the furthest thing from "some guy I didn't love and just hopped into bed with"

And nothing could make this more special he isn't the first but he is the best. Don't you dare argue with me. I know what the hell I feel. So come down sweet boy, get off that high horse.
    Your anger in explaining yourself tells me you are having some conflict in your head ;/

Anyways. I am not the only one that thinks these things... I have read many thoughts on this idea, from many different writers/people. It isn't just 'my thought'... it has been researched...

And nothing could make this more special
    Him being your FIRST... WOULD make it more special...

I think people who have already gone past their first, just are unable to accept this idea. They will be in denial with it forever, and continue sleeping around, because they are already past it, so they don't want to believe it... denial can be powerful. Also, some people are just not ever intelligent, and they are raised the wrong way and don't have the mind power or morals to understand.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    One I was as foolish as you with my first bf and in the end he ****ed me in my back so tell me how it could be my fault that he was ****ed up in his mind guy? Besides what the **** do you want from me or the girl? I'm still happy with my bf who '****ed me one hour into our relationship' and girl is already 3 years also happy with a guy 'she ****ed immediately'. Grow up dude for real, first and last love is actually a fairytale for little girls. Seems like you're not that happy with your gf i your relationship so I don't think you're going to be with your 'first ****ed person' for ever and ever either lol. Reality bites hehe
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    One I was as foolish as you with my first bf and in the end he ****ed me in my back so tell me how it could be my fault that he was ****ed up in his mind guy? Besides what the **** do you want from me or the girl? I'm still happy with my bf who '****ed me one hour into our relationship' and girl is already 3 years also happy with a guy 'she ****ed immediately'. Grow up dude for real, first and last love is actually a fairytale for little girls. Seems like you're not that happy with your gf i your relationship so I don't think you're going to be with your 'first ****ed person' for ever and ever either lol. Reality bites hehe
    I never said you can't have sex with someone immediatly and have a good/long relationsihp after that... not at all, of course people who have had sex in the past, or sleep with their partners to fast, can have long relationships. I never argued that.

I just said the first love is the strongest. If you waste it, it is gone forever. That is all. Of course there can be lover after, but never as strong as it could have been.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Him being your FIRST... WOULD make it more special...

I think people who have already gone past their first, just are unable to accept this idea. They will be in denial with it forever, and continue sleeping around, because they are already past it, so they don't want to believe it... denial can be powerful. Also, some people are just not ever intelligent, and they are raised the wrong way and don't have the mind power or morals to understand.
    So what?She should kill herself because he wasn't her first? Because she was wrong thinking that other guy was the one ? Grow up lol Are you 25 for real?
    I wazzzz here

One hour into it? loool..damn, PP. Good work! hehe
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Yup, I am 25. girl is 24... Again, I am not saying love can't happen later, simply that the first love you have(first sex also) is when the strongest relationship can come.

I don't think anyone else would disagree with THIS... If you AND your LOVER were eachothers FIRST, never had ANY thoughts of sleeping with anyone else, and were completely faithful to eachother, that would be a perfect relationship, with no fears of cheating, no past experiences to think back on, each partner would only think intamitely about that one person. This is something that can ONLY happen with a FIRST love/sex... after that, this chance is gone...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    One hour into it? loool..damn, PP. Good work! hehe
    Lol I explained it already in another thread haha.

To One: ...And they lived happily ever after - WAKE YOURSELF UP little boy
    I wazzzz here

Yup, I am 25. girl is 24... Again, I am not saying love can't happen later, simply that the first love you have(first sex also) is when the strongest relationship can come.

I don't think anyone else would disagree with THIS... If you AND your LOVER were eachothers FIRST, never had ANY thoughts of sleeping with anyone else, and were completely faithful to eachother, that would be a perfect relationship, with no fears of cheating, no past experiences to think back on, each partner would only think intamitely about that one person. This is something that can ONLY happen with a FIRST love/sex... after that, this chance is gone...
    Come back to reality please. Your expectations from people are way too high and nobody is that perfect.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast