+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it alright to ask?

The difference between having OCD and being organized or routine oriented is FEAR of not doing a particular activity. If you prefer to always do something one way, but don't get too upset when you don't.....that's normal. If you always have a million routines/rules and you feel like the world is ending if you fail to do one thing one time......then you probably have OCD.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    The difference between having OCD and being organized or routine oriented is FEAR of not doing a particular activity. If you prefer to always do something one way, but don't get too upset when you don't.....that's normal. If you always have a million routines/rules and you feel like the world is ending if you fail to do one thing one time......then you probably have OCD.
    hmm... maybe I don't, I have to think of it.

What would happen if you didn't wash your hands, or if you got some place 5 minutes late (instead of on time or 1 minute late)? When I say "fear", I'm not only talking about fear of not doing the task, but fear of how you'd feel. I didn't "fear" not doing any of the routines I used to have, I feared the feeling that I would get because it was so terrible. I don't suppose it matters THAT much, it was just a hunch that I had. I fear I have taken us off topic.

Back on topic: It never hurts to ask a mature woman what she wants/likes. I wouldn't do it every step of the way, all of the time though. Eventually you should remember what she likes and dislikes and go from there. Don't forget to NOT ignore your likes and dislikes too, and make sure that she is aware of them.

What would happen if you didn't wash your hands, or if you got some place 5 minutes late (instead of on time or 1 minute late)? When I say "fear", I'm not only talking about fear of not doing the task, but fear of how you'd feel. I didn't "fear" not doing any of the routines I used to have, I feared the feeling that I would get because it was so terrible. I don't suppose it matters THAT much, it was just a hunch that I had. I fear I have taken us off topic.

Back on topic: It never hurts to ask a mature woman what she wants/likes. I wouldn't do it every step of the way, all of the time though. Eventually you should remember what she likes and dislikes and go from there. Don't forget to NOT ignore your likes and dislikes too, and make sure that she is aware of them.
    hmm.. well, I run if I'm late, but if it happens it depends what I got late to.. if it's not important I don't care...if I had someone waiting I do my best to get there in time. I don't think the feeling would be so horrible..

Yeah, if I'm ever there I'm going to try to ask for guidance (unless she is a virgin then we're ****ed) and if I don't know how to do something ask.. I hope it doesn't seem ridiculous....
    And my likes and dislikes are not really important.. I'd be happy if the lady is happy.

If my dog can figure out how to hump the rock in my moms garden (personally I think it would chafe but he digs it)...then I think you can figure out what your doing.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    And my likes and dislikes are not really important.. I'd be happy if the lady is happy.

Ah ah ah, don't do that. Your likes and dislikes are important. You'll find this out on your own one day, but its so much simpler if you learn this fact now. If you ALWAYS put her preferences ahead of yours you will one day say to yourself "damn, I really want to x, y, z". You'll then try to have your wants/needs met, but since you have been only addressing her's for so long this will seem strange to her. Some people do not like change and view change as a bad sign. Then again if you make sure that you are with a mature and understanding woman you won't have to worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    If my dog can figure out how to hump the rock in my moms garden (personally I think it would chafe but he digs it)...then I think you can figure out what your doing.
    Hahaha! That is too funny! I don't think its all that simple though. I can give a kid a basketball and tell him it goes in the hoop, but without practice and some technical training he's not going to be good at the game. Anybody can just ram it in like a horny dog, but a caring man who wants to please himself AND his woman needs to know what she likes/wants/needs to happen.

hahaha that made me laugh. I'd know what to stick where, but I wouldn't know how to ... give pleasure, I guess.

Ah ah ah, don't do that. Your likes and dislikes are important. You'll find this out on your own one day, but its so much simpler if you learn this fact now. If you ALWAYS put her preferences ahead of yours you will one day say to yourself "damn, I really want to x, y, z". You'll then try to have your wants/needs met, but since you have been only addressing her's for so long this will seem strange to her. Some people do not like change and view change as a bad sign. Then again if you make sure that you are with a mature and understanding woman you won't have to worry about that.
    Really.. sex is just getting more and more complicated and I haven't even given a first step yet... I'm still in time to stick to my old plan of celibacy forever....

Think of it kind of like looking at wall art...looking at all of it is just so busy but if you take a minute and step back and look at a little bit at a time it is not nearly as overwhelming.

You need to not think so much....you'll think yourself outta it.

Its about feeling and passion...you will get far more points for letting yourself go and opening up...if your rigid and thinking about it so much you won't be able to give yourself to her and enjoy yourself.

Think of it kind of like looking at wall art...looking at all of it is just so busy but if you take a minute and step back and look at a little bit at a time it is not nearly as overwhelming.

You need to not think so much....you'll think yourself outta it.

Its about feeling and passion...you will get far more points for letting yourself go and opening up...if your rigid and thinking about it so much you won't be able to give yourself to her and enjoy yourself.
    Not thinking is hard.. I'll try to do my best with the things learned here if I ever find someone... if not I can still try with that pretty rock in the garden haha

...if your rigid ....
    heh heh heh. Rigid.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    heh heh heh. Rigid.
    Well, I guess in that situation the girl could do it for herself.. hehe

Hahaha! That is too funny! I don't think its all that simple though. I can give a kid a basketball and tell him it goes in the hoop, but without practice and some technical training he's not going to be good at the game. Anybody can just ram it in like a horny dog, but a caring man who wants to please himself AND his woman needs to know what she likes/wants/needs to happen.
    My point is that it is a natural thing and you have to practice before you can get better....I don't think Micheal Jordan became Micheal Jordan by asking people how to play basketball.

My point is that it is a natural thing and you have to practice before you can get better....I don't think Micheal Jordan became Micheal Jordan by asking people how to play basketball.
    Well.. I just asked if it's alright to ask the girl, not how to do it

I have slept with four (Count 'em! Four!) and none of them asked me a thing. I think they missed out on what could have been a sweeter, more intimate experience. Not one of them told me they were doing it for the first time. I think that's weird.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast