+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do Females.........?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yes, and besides, the toilet is RIGHT NEXT TO THE BATHTUB! how hard could it be to pee where it belongs?
    Yea but if your standin in the shower and you have conditioner in your hair you can't just get out and pee...I mean you gotta leave that shit in for a minute if you want it to work....and I don't have to pee before I get in but the sound of running water makes me have to pee...kinda like when I go fishing...of course that could also explain why I don't catch any fish usually.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    ...kinda like when I go fishing...of course that could also explain why I don't catch any fish usually.
    Poor fishies

Well, just as I suspected. A couple of you say you don't pee in the shower, but the rest of you are guilty as charged, lol! I don't see the harm either since it goes right down the drain and into the same pipes as the toilet and everything else in the house. Really, when I get in there nobody's looking (usually) and there's kind of a "freedom" to do whatever I want. Therefore, I'm free to pee without aiming or having any regard for anything else for the moment - just let it hit the wall and be washed away. Am I the only one who thinks like this? Does this make sense?

I only pee in the shower if I happen to get in there while somebody is also in the bathroom. For instance, if my husband is brushing his teeth in the morning, I'll get into the shower while he's in there but there is no way I'm sitting on the toilet in front of him. It would seem terribly impolite.
    Spammer Spanker

Giga, you make a good point. With my ex, he got comfortable enough to the point where closing the bathroom door when he was taking a shit became optional. I really didn't have the energy to pick a fight over it as there were more pressing issues going on at the time. However, as I look back on it, I would really prefer not to see my boyfriend's BM habits. My current boyfriend and I made a deal never to put each other in that awkward position.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I only pee in the shower if I happen to get in there while somebody is also in the bathroom. For instance, if my husband is brushing his teeth in the morning, I'll get into the shower while he's in there but there is no way I'm sitting on the toilet in front of him. It would seem terribly impolite.
    Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Giga, you make a good point. With my ex, he got comfortable enough to the point where closing the bathroom door when he was taking a shit became optional. I really didn't have the energy to pick a fight over it as there were more pressing issues going on at the time. However, as I look back on it, I would really prefer not to see my boyfriend's BM habits. My current boyfriend and I made a deal never to put each other in that awkward position.
    My sisters, mother and father have been doing that my whole life. You have no idea how happy I am to know they are the weird ones.

There's a certain freedom in the shower... for a brief while it's all yours. I mean, you're nude anyway... you don't care... you have warm, massaging water... it's only natural to want to go with it.

Though, I tend to be meticulous in the shower when it comes to cleaning... so I have no worries.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea but if your standin in the shower and you have conditioner in your hair you can't just get out and pee...I mean you gotta leave that shit in for a minute if you want it to work....and I don't have to pee before I get in but the sound of running water makes me have to pee...kinda like when I go fishing...of course that could also explain why I don't catch any fish usually.
    Ya know, you could try peeing BEFORE you get in...

This reminds me that my sisters are always laughing at me when I travel because I bring along flip flops for the shower. I KNEW there were people out there who were peeing where I stand!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I peed on a girl in the shower one time but I was drunk and she had been yelling at me...in hindsight it was not the most mature way to express my unhappiness...we broke up.

I should have prefaced that by saying it wasn't anything kinky...she was actually taking a shower.

Its okay...I found out she had been cheating on me...I feel justified.
    What the Hell? You just walked into the bathroom, opened up the shower curtain and started pissing on her? That's... such a weird thing to do!

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    What the Hell? You just walked into the bathroom, opened up the shower curtain and started pissing on her? That's... such a weird thing to do!
    Well I was drunk at the time...and trust me at the time it seemed brilliant...I said it wasn't the most mature way to express my unhappiness...I don't believe I'd do it again but its a story not everybody has.

Doc Durian did that too, right?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yep. He's not been around lately.... i wonder if he's coming back?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Come on, now. Surprise pisses on your partner should not be a common occurrence.

Well me and him are from different continents so I suppose 1 per continent is ok.

I've also been bitten by an american black bear, spotted leopard, several monkeys, I was scratched by a lion and I was once kicked out of a trailer by a camel.

Can he one up that shit?...

he probably fought a kangaroo or two.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast