+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: just venting and thinking out loud a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya
    Why hate 'em?

And why want to kill people?
    I hate them because they corrupt the image of the "every-day" guy into the kind of guy they are.

I wont actually kill anybody. I just get so mad that i want to. doesnt mean i ever will. I've never even been in a fight ffs. I'm harmless.

I'd argue that they don't corrupt the image of the every day guy, I mean, just looking at players, and I'm one of them, there are so many different types of players, so many different philosophies about playing (note to Illusional: read some Epicurus), and so many different ways we act, go about things, and deal with women. The real problem is how people and the media in general try to fit everyone into simple boxed categories and start making stock assumptions about everyone. Its at that point that images become "corrupted" (interesting term, considering the neophyte puritan deontology it implies).

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

ok - yet ANOTHER update :/ i am starting hate updates...

*** UPDATE ***

Ok, so Elena calls me today and asks me to take her to school because of some weird crap. idk. At first I said no. And then we just started talking about nothing like always... then I told her about my new love. She ****ing freaked ! HAHA - i kinda thought it was funny tho. all this time she doesnt want to date me or be with me, so i move on and now she gets jealous ?! man i was laughing at her and I told her why. she claims to not be jealous. She said "I just want you to be careful." ... careful ?? ok ...

ANYWAYS... i kept telling her all the things i liked about A. (lets just call her A. I am tired of saying 'the girl i like' or something long like that..) Ok, so I kept talking about A and all the things I liked and everything. She kinda got quiet a bit, but was still talkative.. just not as much.. So i told her I had to go that maybe we'll talk later. And she asks again and this time had a desperate voice. Me being me, I gave in and told her yes, but this is the last time. I told her she has to find another ride from now on if something goes wrong. I just couldn't leave a friend hanging like that, ya know ?

Ok - so its like 2 hours later and I picked her up and we talked about guitars the whole time because i knew she didnt want to hear about A. I told her how last night and the night before I learned 3 songs, two Slipknot songs, and 1 Papa Roach song. She freaked because she cant play ANY of slipknots songs.. She claims them to be too hard. And that kinda made me feel good because she's been playing for years and I've only been playing a few months...

Ok anyways - lets cut the bull crap and get on to the part i want to talk about.

Ok, so I pull into her school and she bends over to my side of the truck to give me a hug.. I didn't want to be rude... so I leaned my right shoulder in and lifted my arm to kinda give her a half assed hug. Even for a friendship hug it was half assed - lol - ok so this is where she grabs by head with both hands and starts to pull me closer so she could kiss me. I immediately jerk back as natural reaction and she was persistant... She kept on pulling harder and harder until she was right in my face just a few inches away and thats when i put MY force into it... I grabbed her by the wrists and pried her hands off my head and placed them in her lap and just said "No." I wasnt rude, I wasnt loud. I wasnt a smart ass. I just plain and simply said no. She just looked at me funny and then said "Fine. Whatever." and swings the truck door open really fast, gets out, and then slams the door shut before walking away pissed off at me....

Why the **** does she think she has the right to be pissed ?!?! I asked her over a week ago where we stand. She told me "just friends". So seeing it as that, "just friends" I made a choice to keep it that way and move on. Now that I've moved on she thinks she can just come kissing her way back ? Hell, not even back.. She was never here.

I didnt want to be rude to her, and I dont think I lead her on in ANY way form or fashion... So why the hell does she think she can kiss me AFTER I tell her I am interested in someone else and that its a serious commitment of mine...

BAAAGH !111!! (the 1's are a joke from another post... lol, sry.)

I will never understand the mind of women. Can someone please tell me what the hell just happened in "guy" talk ???!! I dont want to loose her as a friend, but I want her to understand that I am no longer available... she's lost her chance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123