+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 24 hours left to live

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    but given the scenario, I think it would be a waste of precious last minutes you've got since you know you're going to die.
    Given the scenario how is anything NOT a waste? You get some last ditch sex in, who cares? You reflect your entire life, what does it matter? The futility of doing anything of importance is the basis of the question. The point is to do what you would enjoy for those last hours. If a day long assfest is what brings you your idealic happiness then by all means hump away. If reminiscing of your life and reliving your greatest of moments brings you the utmost joy then that should be what you do for your last day. If you're a foodie then pig the **** out before you go. Just a matter of indulging in our most joyous of tastes before your demise.

As for me I follow the philosophy I learned long ago.....
    "Life. Death. Anime in between. ^_^"

I always have been and always will be an escapist. I don't really enjoy a lot of what this life has to offer so I enjoy pulling myself out of it on a daily basis. You can bet I'd embrace such an apocalyptic fate.
    Heit ist mein taug.

i would go be with my love. I'd be with her, and just be there. thats good enough for me.

EXACTLY what Stumblin' said. Brilliant !

I guess it depends on how you interpret the question. Zekk's right in the fact that no matter how you spend those last hours, it will have little impact on anyone but yourself (unless you ARE affecting others as is the case in some of the posts who would go on muder sprees) but whatever you do it will last less than 24 hours, so I went with the "if you could do one last thing" interpretation and added the imagination contribution raver asked for the added fantasy.

Freddie

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright here's another twist to this little topic.. everyone in the entire world has 24 hours to live.. yet you are the only one that knows about this. lets say for example that a bit meteor is gonna hit tomorrow and you are the only scientist that has discovered this phenomenon. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I wouldnt tell a soul. It would create chaos.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I dont think I'd tell anyone either. I'd just make sure I phoned home and spoke to all my relatives, then I'd go be with the guy I love.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when you actually think about it, 24 hours isn't a whole lot. after all the wild sex that i would have had, i'd probably drink really heavy for the last two hours of my life. considering drinking some remy blue if i could steal one and not get caught. it's smood like juice. it just goes down your throat so easy.

raverboy

24 hours...

well.. I would first want to make friends dinner.. one last hurrah i suppose.. maybe even make Squirt, Illusional, and Zekk becuase they understand my love for food. I dont know if I would want Sex before I died. I think that I would rather take a walk down the beach and watch the sunset for the last time.. down a really expensive bottle of Champagne and listen to music with a big bonfire.. alone or with people. Doesnt matter because in reality... what does it matter.. you only have 24 hours.

Life is gamble.. having your friends be there with you could either be the happiest time of your life ..or .. being alone could be... it would depend on my feelings and how emtional I was a the time.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow a big bonfire.. that would cause a hell of a lot of polution.. but it was be really nice.. plus alcohol burns really easy so i would have to be very careful around flammibles

raverboy

OMG ya know Jane, that is so awesome! I would love to have some of your cookn girl!

Someday sweetie there will be a time when you and I can get together and have the time of our life!

VEGAS BABY .... VEGAS!! ROFL.. Lets meet in Vegas... drink.. and be merry! What do you think? Anyone else wanna go?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Want hear something funny, I thought of writing Oprah, oh yea, telln ALLLLL about this place and the people in it. How we would like to have a get together.

Isnt that funny? ME write Oprah?

Dear Oprah~my name is.... and there is this place I call my second home. I have friends from all over the world. (bla bla bla)

PLEASE PAY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO MEET! suprise us all too! yea that would be cool Oprah!

That would be cool! How funny tho huh?
    lol
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit.. i don't think that i'd waste my time flying to japan because the trip itself would take up half of the 24 hours. plus boarding, and all that other crap.. i would stay on this rock and die on this rock. raverboy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast