+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need advice from Introvert Guys

Everyone is different, so there is no definite answer. I personally would have loved for a woman to say that "I was hot" back when I was extremely introverted. I probably wouldn't been very expressive about it, but would have been bursting on the inside. I also wouldn't have said or done anything any differently until she said something along those lines again just so that I was sure about her wanting me. My advice is that if you don't want to figure out all of this then move on to a guy who is more outgoing, unless of course you like puzzles and challenges.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Well one more thing. Let's just say that the introvert guy became "comfortable" with me around...would he act like a shy person to be around or blunt or how would that look like?

And when would the usual dating things like hugging, holding hands, or such like things come about? Will then the girl have to continue pursuing that part too? Do you introvert guys ever step forward to initiate anything at all? Even once you feel even the slightest to fully comfortable do you 'lean in' or whatever guys do to impress girls, or is always going to be the girl who has to suggest to do things and be the person to keep the relationship going?....because that in itself it would be very difficult if its unbalanced isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by youlf View Post
    Hmmm, not sure how I can tell this by just internet alone, but I believe you are right. There is a difference. I guess I was just naive into thinking we could have a chance. I think I was playing myself on that. Thanks for that advice. Thanks everyone!
    Don't worry about it or feel too bad. You aren't the first and you sure won't be the last and there is nothing wrong in giving people a chance and sticking around for a while and see what happens We wouldn't know otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    That's strange, Merriam-Webster's Thesaurus disagrees with you. It would be like saying that my obviously sarcastic comment (<<<) was not an insult, but was a simple statement that pointed out the flaw in your thinking. Introvert = shy and sarcasm = insult. They are synonyms of each other.
    Dictionaries are not always 100% accurate, FYI.

Oh, and there's a subtle difference between sarcasm and insults.

Ok so I keep communicating with the introverted guy. All seems ok. However what signs should I be looking out for that he's interested? And how to get him to literally go out with me? To all those who were introverted, if some gal went up and asked you to go somewhere, would you refuse first time?

Quote Originally Posted by youlf View Post
    Ok so I keep communicating with the introverted guy. All seems ok. However what signs should I be looking out for that he's interested? And how to get him to literally go out with me? To all those who were introverted, if some gal went up and asked you to go somewhere, would you refuse first time?
    If I were interested in her? Hell no. The way I see it, she just did us both a favor.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123