IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a thing for Crotalinae.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonP View Post
    Mine is, without doubt, Tyrannosaurus rex. Always has been, always will be. It was the most badass carnivore ever to walk the Earth.

What are your favorite animals?
    ANTS!!!... well they aren't an animal, but they will eat up any animal after it dies!! even your t-rex

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Lynx.

Last edited by Lipp; 28-05-10 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    Probably bears. Especially polar bears.
    Polar bears scare the SHIT out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post

Oh yeah sharks and turtles are endangered species and I'm doing everything I can to support them.
    I love sea turtles. I did a lot of snorkeling when I lived in hawaii, and they were always the coolest things in the ocean.

I like pigs, apparently they are super smart!
    ... and delicious, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post

Yellow Labs are my favorite animal....this Labradoodle I have is pretty cool, but its no pure bred lab. He's a rodeo and a bear rolled into one.
    I think my next dogs will be Labradoodles. They seem like just about the perfect dog, and they're so cute!
    Spammer Spanker

I want a dog sooooooooo bad.

I shave my dog down every summer. It takes forever, so a couple of days ago I started with her legs. Now she has these skinny little legs sticking out under this mound of fur. She looks like a sheep in wolf's clothing.
    Spammer Spanker

P.S. Anyone put their animals on LEASHES?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
    Lol, I just let my snake slither around in my room

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

P.S. Anyone put their animals on LEASHES?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Mine is dogs, they do as they are told, they dont answer back and they are ALWAYS happy to see you. They are loyal to the end.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I'm puppy-sitting my roommate's 1-year old Rott/Lab Mix. She's 80 pounds, but she thinks she's 20. But it's pretty adorable when she hops onto my bed and sprawls out on top of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Polar bears scare the SHIT out of me.

I think my next dogs will be Labradoodles. They seem like just about the perfect dog, and they're so cute!
    Polar bears are the only known animal that will actually HUNT people. Not just attack them if they come across your path, but actually seek you out. They can drag 1000 lb seals right up through the holes in the ice. Yeah, they are scary.

Honestly, Labradoodles are half poodle, half lab and retain absolutely nothing in the way of good qualities. They would make great family pets, but for hunting and stuff, they are worthless. Smaller diameter eyes, less common sense, noticably less alert and they don't look to the sky constantly like a bird dog does. I still love mine.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Polar bears are the only known animal that will actually HUNT people. Not just attack them if they come across your path, but actually seek you out. They can drag 1000 lb seals right up through the holes in the ice. Yeah, they are scary.

Honestly, Labradoodles are half poodle, half lab and retain absolutely nothing in the way of good qualities. They would make great family pets, but for hunting and stuff, they are worthless. Smaller diameter eyes, less common sense, noticably less alert and they don't look to the sky constantly like a bird dog does. I still love mine.
    I had a lab for years and she was a great hunting dog...well not so much...she was obese and she would follow the tractor when I'd bush hog the field and she would catch the rabbits, rats, and mice that would try to run away from me....it would just be a massacre in the field by the time I was done.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

I like pigs, apparently they are super smart!
    MaxRacer didn't prove to be 'that' smart...????

Koala bears and bunny rabbits

German Shepherd..I had one when i was a kid and it was such a nice dog. Hopefully i'll be getting one in the near future.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

What about mountain lions? They stalk people. I love them, too. I don't like wussy animals.

Edit: or wussy men.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    What about mountain lions? They stalk people. I love them, too. I don't like wussy animals.

Edit: or wussy men.
    They won't go out of their way to take on a person unless they are starving or feel threatened....A polar bear will just do it because its a frickin polar bear and its always hungry...there is not filling that up.

Honestly though if a cougar(not the older lady kind) is going to attack a person it will generally be a child...easier target.

With that said though Tigers and Lions will activily hunt people. Tigers more than lions but that has more to do with a lion is a very lazy animal. A male lion will sleep up to 18 hours out of the day and that is why the females do the hunting in the wild. Generally if a male does not become the head of the pride it is forced to either hunt on its own or with other males that also failed and they generally don't make it very long. That is why in the wild a lion will live for about 7 years but in captivity they can make it 16-20 years pretty easy.

But there are a lot of tiger attacks still in India every year. Tigers have a white spot on the back of either ear. It is thought it is a natural defense because a tiger will attack from behind so if another tiger walks up on it the other tiger won't know if its looking at it or away from the other tiger. Some people began wearing a mask on their head backwards to achieve the same effect and tiger attacks actually did drop....of course this was years ago. I don't know what the current situation is in India in terms of how they deal with keeping tigers at bay....but they still have tiger attacks.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast