5 10.87%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oral

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous12345 View Post
    Omg i'm so horny right now reading this, gf ain't here ;-(( !!!
    I feel ya.

Might be at least a month before I see her, maybe 2.

I hated receiving oral sex for a long time because I was with guys that had no clue what they were doing. I finally got together with a guy that blew me out of the water. I came in 5 minutes. I was absolutely astonished. Since then I haven't settled for anyone that couldn't get me off orally. My current guy know exactly what I like, and it's amazing.

I also love giving. Watching him watch me and hearing him enjoy it is incredibly satisfying. And 69... I've never enjoyed it more than I do with my boyfriend.

i love giving and receiving it. So much so that my wife has to push my head away after she comes. Sadly, the wife doesn't share my same enthusiasm.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    And 69... I've never enjoyed it more than I do with my boyfriend.
    Yeah, before sex, I heard 69 was overrated.

But I really enjoy doing it.

I guess it's only gotten better as both parties have gotten better at their respective roles.

I am only aloud to give and I give it to who she tells me to give it to.

69 is very, very satisfying when done right.

I love giving and receiving.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Nerves? Care to explain to the unexperienced?
    I've talked to women who said that they were afraid that their vagina wouldn't smell good, or that they would "taste bad". It seems reasonable. As far as some women not being able to get off from oral sex, some women have very small clits. My guess is that a smaller clit would make it harder to bring a woman to orgasm. There is also the distinct possibility that the men that they were involved with had no clue as to how to satisfy a woman orally. I personally find that it is more pleasurable for the woman and less of a strain on me to have her lips parallel to yours before starting. And to stroke her clit with your lips by moving them side to side (along with your head) after you have gently sucked as much of her clit as you can between your lips. Only use tongue when she is near orgasm, so that the extra stimulation sends her over the edge. I should be charging for this information.....
    Last edited by Incognito; 29-07-10 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Added necessary detail
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I've talked to women who said that they were afraid that their vagina wouldn't smell good, or that they would "taste bad". It seems reasonable. As far as some women not being able to get off from oral sex, some women have very small clits. My guess is that a smaller clit would make it harder to bring a woman to orgasm. There is also the distinct possibility that the men that they were involved with had no clue as to how to satisfy a woman orally. I personally find that it is more pleasurable for the woman and less of a strain on me to have her lips parallel to yours before starting. And to stroke her clit with your lips by moving them side to side (along with your head). Only use tongue when she is near orgasm, so that the extra stimulation sends her over the edge. I should be charging for this information.....
    you should!
    tnx for the tips!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My man was a very lucky man today all because he makes me feel very lucky

Damn his luckiness!!!!!!! LOL

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've talked to women who said that they were afraid that their vagina wouldn't smell good, or that they would "taste bad". It seems reasonable. As far as some women not being able to get off from oral sex, some women have very small clits. My guess is that a smaller clit would make it harder to bring a woman to orgasm. There is also the distinct possibility that the men that they were involved with had no clue as to how to satisfy a woman orally. I personally find that it is more pleasurable for the woman and less of a strain on me to have her lips parallel to yours before starting. And to stroke her clit with your lips by moving them side to side (along with your head) after you have gently sucked as much of her clit as you can between your lips. Only use tongue when she is near orgasm, so that the extra stimulation sends her over the edge. I should be charging for this information.....
    It suddenly got rather warm here!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Too bad my knowhow goes to waste 95% of the time.

My girl friend loves to give oral for some reason. Lucky for me!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Too bad my knowhow goes to waste 95% of the time.
    That sucks.

My guy at the moment is not the best at oral, maybe i should point him in the direction of this thread!!! Luckily he makes up for it in other areas.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    That sucks.

My guy at the moment is not the best at oral, maybe i should point him in the direction of this thread!!! Luckily he makes up for it in other areas.
    Oh, I know how he makes up for it.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast