+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girls with Boyfriends

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    The difference between man and woman. For us it takes basically no effort whatsoever to get flirted WITH. For men, you have to go out and DO the flirting...
    Well maybe for ugly men, but women hit on me quite often. Even my friends' gfs and exes get flirty with me. I just try to avoid it because the girls are usually bad news - high-maintenance, low IQ types. Bringing up Star Wars or one of my other nerdy interests usually kills the flirty comments pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Well maybe for ugly men, but women hit on me quite often. Even my friends' gfs and exes get flirty with me. I just try to avoid it because the girls are usually bad news - high-maintenance, low IQ types. Bringing up Star Wars or one of my other nerdy interests usually kills the flirty comments pretty fast
    This is how I get into trouble, haha. I love Star Wars, cartoons, and metal. I used to play D&D with my old roomies. I can out-nerd a lot of people.

I've found that it's bad news to bring up that I have a snake when a girl is coming onto me - thinking it would scare them away, it actually gives them a chance to come up with a seductive innuendo!

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I've found that it's bad news to bring up that I have a snake when a girl is coming onto me - thinking it would scare them away, it actually gives them a chance to come up with a seductive innuendo!
    What kind of snake? I've always wanted a King Snake! Boas and pythons are too sensitive and can be real finicky eaters. Although my friend has a beautiful python.

Corn snake! He eats everything I feed him. His name is Mr. Cuddles and he's probably about 2 feet long now (my friend's wife is keeping it for me this summer while I'm living abroad)

My gf even likes my snake. She's as nerdy as me! She's a linguist like me, and we play video games together. I think she even has a deck of Magick cards somewhere. She flirted with *me* first and she's the one who came onto me lol.

Haha, that's awesome. I'm quite a bit more nerdy than my boyfriend. I think the nerdiest I've seen him get is by wearing his Oregon Trail t-shirt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123