+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: He curses me all the time...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Read this thread, Angel. There's a female version also that you seem to be subscribing to:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/26633-description-shining-knight-syndrome.html#post410025[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

For more history between Angel and this guy read here [url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/43896-someone-please-read-reply.html#post610821[/url]

Hmm, a guy who swears at you and tells his ex that you are nothing to him and he would much rather be with her. Seriously I don't know what this might mean. Maybe he is sick? Have you checked if he's got a cold? You should look after him better Angel, he's such a great guy.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Maybe he needs an iron skillet upside the head.

Mother****er's got to sleep sometime. Wait 'till he's snoring, then shut his mouth for good.
    Jesus, Giga! Lorena Bobbitt much?
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    so what are you going to do?
    I talked to him, he is willing to stop it, i will give it some time, i was clear, if it keeps going im leaving without warning, i will just get lost and he wont hear from me anymore. do u think i was wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    Angel, what you have is a case-book example of the Bad-Boy/jerk/abusive-asshole type, and because he's a perfect example you have no option other than to dump him. He's a stereotypical predatory jerk, who attracted you with a false image, and who now that he "has" you feels free to abuse you to his heart's content. And what he is doing is making him content; he gets far more pleasure from abusing you and making you feel inferior than he ever got from treating you well and making you happy. Guys like him are warped, emotionally degenerate, and will never change because they will never want to change. He's in asshole heaven.

Pack your things and go. There's no happiness in your future with this guy.
    Thanks a lot for your advice. Its helping me a lot

you've pretty much forgiven him for all he's done and personally cleaned his slate for him. he wouldn't have got a second chance with anyone else, and with good reason. the second you'd finished writing your 1st post on here i thought you would've looked back at it, thought fu*k this and dumped him straight away.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by angel2002 View Post
    I talked to him, he is willing to stop it, i will give it some time, i was clear, if it keeps going im leaving without warning, i will just get lost and he wont hear from me anymore. do u think i was wrong?
    nope but I can gaurentee he will do it again and I'm near certain you still won't leave. how does that make you feel? if you don't feel good knowing that you'd better get your ass in gear and line up your safety nets with a warning you'll be very single, very soon.

i think it's time you actually start looking at yourself. why are you bent on staying with someone who treats you like this? you are giving him another chance? you said this guy has been treating you this way for a year...what makes you think he will change just like that? it seems as though you are the one in the relationship with the self-esteem issues...why do you think you deserve this type of abuse? don't look so low on yourself. there are other men out there that will treat you better, this guy is NOT the only guy who will want to be with you.

it is highly likely that your bf has become really abusive because of the way you treat yourself. you treat yourself poorly and you give your bf no reason at all to treat you any better. he knows you have poor self-esteem and feeds off of it in order to maintain all the control in the relationship. i'm sorry, but the only way things will get better for you is if you leave him. i know it's easier said than done, but look over that thread IndiReloaded posted and start reflecting on yourself. start thinking about why you have been with this type of man for so long and what you can do to get out of it. step 1 = get the hell out of there. if you stay, the cycle will only repeat itself.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    i think it's time you actually start looking at yourself. why are you bent on staying with someone who treats you like this? you are giving him another chance? you said this guy has been treating you this way for a year...what makes you think he will change just like that? it seems as though you are the one in the relationship with the self-esteem issues...why do you think you deserve this type of abuse? don't look so low on yourself. there are other men out there that will treat you better, this guy is NOT the only guy who will want to be with you.

it is highly likely that your bf has become really abusive because of the way you treat yourself. you treat yourself poorly and you give your bf no reason at all to treat you any better. he knows you have poor self-esteem and feeds off of it in order to maintain all the control in the relationship. i'm sorry, but the only way things will get better for you is if you leave him. i know it's easier said than done, but look over that thread IndiReloaded posted and start reflecting on yourself. start thinking about why you have been with this type of man for so long and what you can do to get out of it. step 1 = get the hell out of there. if you stay, the cycle will only repeat itself.
    u are completely right bout your post.
    thanks a lot i will do a lot of thinking and acting

Quote Originally Posted by angel2002 View Post
    u are completely right bout your post.
    thanks a lot i will do a lot of thinking and acting
    i'm glad you took what i said the right way .

i didn't mean to sound like this is entirely your fault...because it isn't. your bf is a man who has a choice in the way he behaves. he CHOOSES to treat you poorly which makes him just as much of a culprit (if not more) than you. but your low opinion of yourself gives him an easy excuse to act that way, "if she doesn't think so much of herself, why should i?". i was just trying to point out that YOU are who you should be worrying about. not your bf. you need to look at yourself and decide for yourself that YOU DESERVE BETTER. since you have been with your bf for so long, it is highly unlikely that anything will change. the habits are there and your bf sounds stubborn. your only chance at a normal/healthy relationship is from scratch with someone else. and i would highly recommend spending some time alone before jumping into anything with someone else. i know how tempting being in a relationship is when you don't think so highly of yourself. the idea of having someone there with you makes you feel worthy, but it's an illusion. by doing this, you are ignoring your own needs and are indulging those unhealthy habits that you've developed...relying on being with someone to make you happy. you will never be happy in a relationship until you can clearly define what it is that you want/need from your partner and when you can accept who you are as a person and be happy with that. then, when you're more confident about yourself, and have the courage to go out and get what you want, you'll be well prepared to do so. and you can go into it without any regrets, because this abusive relationship you are in now is the relationship that helped you make that step to be a better person. we all learn from experiences...make this one of those experiences and move on. i wish you the best of luck.
    Last edited by RdHrshyKss; 18-08-10 at 01:04 AM.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

the longer you wait the worse it'll get. go for it and don't look back. you know it won't last so don't drag it out.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

You're really stupid. Like really stupid. LIKE REALLY REALLY STUPID.

Did you like that?
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You didn't read the thread I posted, did you? You only want to hear 'it will be okay'. But it won't.

[url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doormat]Urban Dictionary: doormat[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's what I was getting at (see post above).

It won't get better. He'll charm you and love you and all that jazz then he'll flip the f**k out on you and all you'll do is think about the good days you just had with him...

He will not stop his abuse and it won't get better. Everyone here sees this...

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You didn't read the thread I posted, did you? You only want to hear 'it will be okay'. But it won't.

[url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doormat]Urban Dictionary: doormat[/url]
    I read your thread, i dont wanna here ti will be okay, i know it wont already. Im gonna do something bout it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast